D'Amelio's Off The Boat Italian &Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 122 Restaurants in Revere
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great dinner! Excellent service. It started with a valet parking attendant who also served as a crossing guard. We were there on a quiet Sunday night. My husband and I had the antipasto platter for a starter. I had Fusilli Angelo and he had the Seafood Fest. Both we generous portions, cooked to perfection. The restaurant itself is beautiful inside, with rich wood paneling. Even the restrooms are elegant, and even more importantly, clean. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who lives in this area or is visiting.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

To be honest, I wish I could keep this place my little secret. Several years ago, I ate at the original restaurant in East Boston and loved my meal. So much so, I needed to track them down and try to recreate that experience. We arrived early on a Sat eve, getting in our meal before heading to TD Garden for a Bruins game.
The new restaurant is newly renovated, large and very classy. The original only had about 12 tables, so I was afraid volume would overtake quality. Wasted thoughts on my part.
I ordered chicken parm and my wife had chicken Marsala, both dishes with the homemade fusilli. Every bite was fantastic. My wife commented the only time she has ever had pasta this good was on a tour of Italy. If you go, make sure you get the homemade pasta. They make 3 types, just ask your server what is available.
Already looking for our next excuse to drive 100 miles for dinner.

And,,try not to tell everybody about this place,,it’s our secret.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Anything you order is the best. I would put this restaurant against any
restaurant in revere none can compare.

1  Thank Amarino7
Reviewed June 20, 2018

While visiting Boston we stayed out near Logan Airport at Townsuites, Marriott. Our shuttle driver at our request recommended D'Amelio's off the beat Italian and Seafood Restaurant. Located in an old neighborhood, there is free valet parking across the street (jammed full) and the building is unimpressive from the outside. Sort of neighborhood homey inside, it was jammed with folks enjoying the Tuesday night special of $1 per fresh oyster or clam and we watched plate after plate of oysters on the half go past us. Bread was served warm with oil and I had Seafood Alexia ($27) which had about 5 grilled scallops, 5 shrimp and chunks of lobster in a creamy white wine garlic sauce over fusilli pasta . Delicious! My husband ordered Shrimp Gianluca ($26.95) five huge shrimp in a light egg batter served in a butter orange cognac sauce over fusilli pasta. This did not sound good to me but was unique and SO delicious! The menu contained many unique dishes that were unfamiliar to us. I also ordered a Pinot Grigio that was outstanding, being both very crisp and very dry. We checked with the bar and it was Kris Pinot Grigio, which turns out to be inexpensive but very well rated (I've since bought some) I don't know when I'll return to Boston but I'd sure go back here! The food was wonderful and the service delightful!

Reviewed May 18, 2018

We found this restaurant close by the MTBA Wonderland T Station after spending the day in Boston. We had a very early dinner and mostly had the place to ourselves. I ordered the Seafood Alexia based on the waiter's suggestion and was not disappointed. The food is great as is the quiet atmosphere (vs. the noisy Boston North End).