“Center Cafe is okay”

Revere Center Cafe
Ranked #72 of 122 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2015

I thought the service was friendly and the food was good. The prices were pretty good. I would eat there again.

Reviewed September 13, 2015

The food here is so good. Clean place, great staff and quick service. I've only been once and the experience never left my memory. My honey and I talk about the eggs Benedict always. If I am ever in this area or close by, this is my food spot for breakfast/brunch, lunch.

Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

Donna is a fantastic waitress who is very nice and good at anticipating your needs. We will go back just to see her. The breakfast food is good and always made to my liking. A must go for breakfast or brunch.

Reviewed March 16, 2015

we had lunch here. the menu has so much on it we had a hard time deciding. place open 6am to 6pm only or i would have come back for dinner. i had double decker hamberger and fries for less than $7. staff really nice. close to comfort inn

Reviewed December 2, 2014

Food was luke warm. Who wantsto eat food that is not hot? Not us. Especially eggs - pet peeve of mine. My Mom told the waitress she couldn't eat her meal and the girl didn't offer to get her something else and did not take the meal off the bill every though it wasn't eaten. My Dad was brave enough to try by himself a couple times after this incident and said there hadn't been any improvement.

Been to Revere Center Cafe? Share your experiences!