“Great meal”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Hampshire
“Great meal”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Loved that it was in the hotel so we didn't have to drive; food and drinks were awesome! Great service and the value great as well

Simi Valley
“good place to eat and drink”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I like that they are open till 1am. The dinner I had was very good and my server was great. Right in the hotel so you don't have to walk anywhere.

Visited July 2013
Portland, Maine
“Always love Margaritas.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I've never had a bad meal at a Margaritas and this one wasn't any different from one that is not connected to a hotel. Sometimes chain resturants that are connected to hotels aren't as good as their stand alone counter parts, but I can't say that for this one. Service and food were both fantastic.

Houston, Texas
“Good Service & Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The staff was very attentive and served a table of 20 senior women quickly and with great food too. Everyone ordered off
the menu and they gave us first class service.

London, United Kingdom
“It fills a hole”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The first reaction to this Resturant was very negative. Someone please tell me why the Margaritas list had no prices. The other drinks menu was priced. It must have been a deliberate marketing move and for me it failed miserably. It started me off on completely the wrong foot and lost the Restuarant one star on this report.

After my temper cooled, I really quite enjoyed very good service and a good meal. The portions were more than ample, nice Qualtity and well presented. My meat fajitas were particularly acceptable.

• Visited June 2013