“Great corned beef hash and eggs!”
Review of B.W.'s Grill

B.W.'s Grill
Ranked #15 of 127 Restaurants in Revere
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I had the Irish corned beef hash, and it was perfection. A small, intimate setting with a breakfast counter, 8 boothes, and a few tables. Nice folks, great food.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We ordered "Rick's" omelette: spinach, swiss cheese, caramelized onions and red bell pepper, with home fries and coffee.The food was fast, fresh and delicious. All fresh ingredients and real swiss cheese. Prices were great. The server (I didn't catch her name) was on the ball. There were plenty of customers there but she flew around the room taking care of everyone like a boss, professional and friendly. It was such a great start to our road trip!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017

We were staying at the nearby Rodeway Inn. The weather was nice so we decided to look around for a walk-able neighborhood grill. B.W.'s was the perfect place. The food was fantastic. The coffee endless and the friendliness of the owner made it a great stop.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

This is a great local spot for breakfast. My family and I ate here 2 days in a row. The coffee was fresh, food was great and the portions are large enough on some items that you could share. The staff was great as well, especially Val. The first day there she saw me cut my sons pancakes so the next day she cut them before she served them, that's special to me!!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 20, 2017

The choices are wonderful, and it used to be available on Groupon. The owner is very nice, but needs to be prompted. Turn on her kettle, and you will very much enjoy her. The food, is well worth the trip. BLT CITY!!

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to B.W.'s Grill? Share your experiences!