“Better than Expected!”

Chatters
Ranked #83 of 112 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 11, 2013

A friend and I decided to go to Chatters for drinks and appetizers before a movie. I was pleasantly surprised with this bar, even inside a movie theatre! The drinks were very good, the food was actually good too, and the bar tenders were very nice and attentive and friendly. It's rather large and has a nice decor.

I just turned 21 at the beginning of May, so I'm not sure if the prices were reasonable or very high because I haven't been to any bars in Boston. Beers are $5, cocktails are $10-$12, and appetizers are about $10.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This bar/restaurant is very nicely decorated. It surprisingly seats quite a few people at both the bar and at tables. The bartender had a great sense of humor and did a fantastic job of running the entire place (almost) single handledly. It appeared that the cook came out a few times to assist when it got real busy - they worked nicely together as a team. The drink menu offers a wide selection. I only had the nachos so I can't comment too much on the food menu. It is a nice stop for a cocktail and appetizer after the movies.

Been to Chatters? Share your experiences!