“Good food Good service”

Companion's
Ranked #24 of 122 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Great little place in Revere. Had a lunch menu. I chose the fish and chips. They were golden fried and delicious. The haddock was very fresh. It was so good I ate it with my hands. The server was wonderful and very attentive. My friends had the chicken parm and the wonderland salad with chicken. By the looks of their empty plates I know they enjoyed their meals as well. The place is priced right. The regular menu offers everything from pasta, steak, pizza, seafood, and more. Great place to bring your family and friends.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Very good food and portions. Service was excellent. I will be going back to this place again very soon!!!
I got the chicken parmigiana and it was cooked to perfection!!
Drinks were good too!!!

Reviewed December 12, 2016

I had never dined at Companions, but was pleasantly surprised at the very good service and meal when i recently went there with my a good friend. The waitress was very busy but always checked in to make sure we had what we needed; she gave us tips on the menu; and we were able to sit , chat a long time without feeling pressure to finish. The meals were very good portions, tasty and well presented. If you are ever in Revere, MA and need a reasonably prized place to eat-i recommend this relaxed environment.
Enjoy!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

We are regulars at Companions. The waitresses are great, food is good, atmosphere is nice, they are always able to accommodate us when we have a large group. They always treat us very well.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

We stopped here unexpectedly on our way home from a road trip and loved the place! The atmosphere is nice, the I Irish Bartender was just lovely and the food was very yummy! I had the eggplant rollatini, which was an appetizer. Not only was it delicious, I took half of it home because the portion was so big! My husband had the Sausage sub with peppers and onions and devoured it. We'll definitely be back!!

Been to Companion's? Share your experiences!