“Terrific Italian restaurant in Revere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sebastian's on Broadway - CLOSED

Sebastian's on Broadway
Cuisines: Italian, American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lyndon, Vermont
“Terrific Italian restaurant in Revere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed in a Revere hotel to catch a plane from Logan in the morning and ate at Sebastian's restaurant. We have been to Italy eight times and are familiar with Italian cooking. This easily has to be one of the best restaurants we have been to. Small and comfortable. Reasonably priced and absolutely delicious. If you're nearby, do yourself a favor and eat there.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Iacobuslex1

Groton, Connecticut
“Great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Found the review on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. The dinner was wonderful. We tried the night's specials: chicken cacciatore, stuffed calamari, and lobster fra diavolo. Every dish was superb. The pasta was fresh and al dente, the sauces were delicious and light. What a great way to start our vacation.

• Visited August 2013
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Second time there. It is worth the trip from Colorado. The chicken cacciatore special was perfect. The Argentinian Merlot was a superb pick at a great price. Service was first rate and warmly welcoming.

• Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem in the Heart of Revere Who Knew???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Authentic Italian Food, and when I say "authentic.. I feel like I am stepping into my family's house for Sunday Dinner. The atmosphere is so warm and friendly you want stay long after you've eaten and chat with the waitresses, bartender and owner! The food is delicious, I am a very finicky eater and being Italian I don't usually order Italian out but I was not disappointed.
I went with my husband for a night out and we ordered the Eggplant Rollantini appetizer..tasted just like my mother's recipe.. which is hard to duplicate! I was impressed.. I ordered a chicken dish with homemade wheat fusilli (another welcome surprise!) spinach, sun dried tomato and mushroom in a cream sauce.. it was absolutely delicious... As for my husband, he ordered a broccoli rabbi and sausage with pasta dish which was equally awesome..(both specials of the night). We were almost too full for dessert but we pushed ourselves to split one...SO glad we did! We ordered a Profiterole, their version of homemade cream puff with homemade chocolate sauce...it was heavenly...
Sebastian's Restaurant is definitely going to be a favorite of ours for many years to come.. we plan to try everything on their menu..I can't wait to try some of the seafood dishes and other homemade pastas and veal dishes..and did I mention the daily specials? I can't say enough about this place.. You have to try it for yourself..You will be so glad you did... Tell them I sent you!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank strawberrypip71
“Very Good Restaurant, Amazing Pasta, Very Sweet Waitress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was our first time in Boston visiting our son, we stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Revere for the affordable rates. Sebastian's is rated #1 on Tripadvisor so we decided to give it a try. We arrived at 4 PM when it opened . Karen was our waitress and she was so kind and nice to us. We asked her a lot of questions about Boston and she didn't mind at all, gave us great advice. It was nice to meet a true Bostonian with the accent who was so welcoming to town. The entire we're cooked to perfection, this place is awesome, with great ambiance.

• Visited July 2013