“Great Italian Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sebastian's on Broadway - CLOSED

Sebastian's on Broadway
Cuisines: Italian, American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Southport, Maine
“Great Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a very small restaurant in space, but very big in good food! We found people very friendly and helpful, with service very good as well. Many good dishes to choose from and the two we had were far superior to what I have had in many Italian restaurants, with good pricing as well. Definitely a neighborhood place and that adds to its charm.

• Visited April 2013

NH
“Home table to you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you want to sit down to a home cooked meal, Sebastian's on Broadway is the placet to eat.
Visiting relatives from San Francisco and Santa Barbara, California along with my wife and myself dined there the other night. Shrimp scampi, home made linguini with fresh marinara clams casino,stuffed pork chops, veal milanese, great stuffed haddock and astonishing good desserts.Wine list very good and moderately priced. Josephine (owner) welcomed us and checked in on us during the meal. Very friendly atmosphere and welcoming. Go there!

• Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

excellent restaurant with many varieties on there menu. mainly italian but offer other dishes that will melt in your mouth. not a big restaurant but very good atmosphere. plenty of food. staff is friendly. hometown restaurant that others should visit. highly recommend.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank donna c
Mid-michigan
“Good food, good service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I dined at Sebastian's in August of 2012 with my daughter. We shared a stuffed calimari appetizer, which was generous and flavorful. My daughter had their Pumpkin Tortelloni from the menu, while I had an off-menu special, Haddock Francoise. My haddock was well prepared, steamed and served with steamed spinach on top, over pasta with a lemon sauce. The pumpkin tortelloni was also very tasty. Both meals were attractively presented and delicious. The server was attentive and efficient. It's a small place and felt very friendly. Now that my daughter is living in Revere, I look forward to returning to Sebastian's on future visits to Boston.

• Visited August 2012