“Surprisingly good!”

Ranked #14 of 109 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: This is a fairly new restaurant in Revere. Nick's Pizza is owned by the same family.
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Like one of the other reviewers, we found this place through our hotel shuttle bus driver, John. (John should have his own tripadvisor review. He was quite entertaining.)

The manager, David, was so friendly and his recommendations were spot on. My husband enjoyed the roast beef sandwich so much that he got a second order to go so he could eat in our hotel room. He also tried the sweet steak tips and the lobster roll. All three dishes were beyond delicious-I know because I was eating all of them rather than my own food. I ordered the seafood risotto and it had too much spinach for my taste.

It also always comforts me from a cleanliness standpoint to see an open kitchen area, which Nick's has.

I wish we could take advantage of the entire 350 item menu.

1 Thank NT1015

Toronto, Canada
“Value meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was recommended to us by a shuttle bus driver from the nearby Sheraton Hotel. The lobster sliders and daily value meals were excellent but the lobster roll was OK. The place feels lively with an active team of friendly staff.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank raspinto
Revere, Massachusetts
“Great Prime Rib”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a great Prime Rib dinner to go last week.. It was bigger and tastier than I have gotten in any restaurants presently in Revere Ma

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Savedmike
Boston, Massachusetts
“You Get What You Pay for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Let me first say they have the best pizza in town...that being said.. I have ordered from them at least once a week for the past 6 months and at least twice a month they get my order wrong.. but their food is so good I keep going back.. It is staff that is the problem.. when you hire kids that are 15 and 16.. you get what you pay for... so now when we order.. I ask for the manager.. and most of the time.. the orders have been correct...

As for the food... the pizza is the best in town...the fried food is great... a little on the pricey side.. their Wednesday pasta specials are very welcome in this tight economy and the pizza specials on Monday and Wednesday are also a great deal!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank strawberrypip71
Kansas City
“Personable service and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stopped by Nick's Bistro on our trip to Boston. We were staying just down the street and it was very convenient, so we thought we would give it a try. Walking in, the menu was a bit overwhelming not having been there before. You order and the counter, similar to fast food, but then they bring the food to you at your table. We had the chicken pasta, and they brought us out a Greek Salad free of charge. One of the owners came by our table and just asked if we wanted a salad to try, and he brought one.. free of charge! He sat down and talked to us for about 10 minutes.. asking us about how we liked the food and service! Probably the best service we have ever had in a restaurant, and we recommended it to everyone at the hotel that was looking for great food! If you are in Revere.. be sure to visit!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank bteghtmeyer

Been to Nick's Bistro? Share your experiences!