“Best Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Salem, Massachusetts
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great local spot located wright on Revere Beach. There pizza is real Italian pizza and they have been around for years.

• Visited May 2013

Anaheim, California
“this is Pizza”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Bianchi's has been here in Revere Beach for most of my life and after 1 slice, you will come back for more

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank treebird1
Cambridge, MA
“Best Italian Pizza”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was sitting on Nahant Beach and craving pizza when I remembered someone telling me that Bianchi's on Revere Beach had the best pizza in the area. We left Nahant to head home and we decided to stop and try this place. Well we weren't disappointed. This pizza was great. You want a good Italian pizza like you remember? This is the place. There are no frills, no place to sit inside, and only one size pizza. They are open all year long but I would suggest that you get it to go in the winter!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ladycissy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza, Terrible Service (i.e. fat man with curly gray hair)”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I hadn't had Bianchi's since I was 12, so this trip was the first I could actually remember. My mother always raves about this place. I tried it, and based on pizza alone, I agree. My appetite was nearly ruined, however, from the death-stare/ guit trip I received from the tubby, 50-something year old, bandana-clad meatball behind the counter when I changed my order from
3 slices to a whole pie. Upon this request, he didn't even say a word, he just looked me square in the eyes with animosity like he wanted to fight. When my order was ready, he asked me if I wanted anything to drink, and when I said "no", responded "I'll give you 5 minutes to think about it" and walked away to help other people. Having worked in a pizza shop before, I've had people change their order on me and I agree, it can be frustrating, but aggression towards customers is unacceptable. I nearly lost my appetite. If I go back again (the pizza is worth it), and he's working, it'll take will power not to give him a piece of my mind.

1 Thank BocAbierta
Peabody, MA
“First trip to Bianchi's - decent pizza”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was my first trip to Bianchi's and I have lived in the area all my life! The pizza was decent, I thought the pepperoni was tastier than the cheese. We called our order in on our drive there. It wasn't extremely busy and we didn't encounter any problems with the counter help. I would definitely try it again on a nice night that I want to sit out on the beach to eat.

Visited August 2012