“great beach place”

Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Revere
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Good food, excellent service! We like the fried clams, fried shrimp and roast beef sandwiches. It's a take out place. Beware the seagulls if you sit near the beach. They steal food al the time.

There are newer reviews for Kelly's Roast Beef

Reviewed February 7, 2013

What can you say about a place that has withstood the test of time and has a constant line year round?
The clams, scallops and fish are the real stars of this place... in my opinion.
Although the roast beef ain't bad either =]

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I stopped by Kelly's at Revere Beach on our way back to the airport. We started with the chowder (loaded with clams and steaming hot). He got the roast beef with their barbecue sauce (very good) and I got a lobster roll (loaded with large chunks of lobster). The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful. We will definitely be back. It was too cold when we were there but there are benches across the street where you can eat.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I really enjoy the Kelly's in Revere over the one in Saugus.I think the quality of the food and the amount of food in Revere is much better than saugus or danvers.

1  Thank dooze14
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The food is great. I go there all the time. I live right near Revere Beach so it is convientent. Kind of pricey though

1  Thank Annette D

Been to Kelly's Roast Beef? Share your experiences!