“Loved it!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Ohio
“Loved it!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I stopped by Kelly's at Revere Beach on our way back to the airport. We started with the chowder (loaded with clams and steaming hot). He got the roast beef with their barbecue sauce (very good) and I got a lobster roll (loaded with large chunks of lobster). The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful. We will definitely be back. It was too cold when we were there but there are benches across the street where you can eat.

• Visited February 2013

North Andover, Massachusetts
“Beach atmosphere”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I really enjoy the Kelly's in Revere over the one in Saugus.I think the quality of the food and the amount of food in Revere is much better than saugus or danvers.

1 Thank dooze14
Revere, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kelly's”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The food is great. I go there all the time. I live right near Revere Beach so it is convientent. Kind of pricey though

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Annette D
Seattle, Washington
“Freeeeeeesh seafood”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Visiting from Seattle and my new father-in-law took us to Kelly's on a drive to Marblehead. Beachside shack with succulent seafood. A local favorite he's been going to for over 50 years.

1 Thank Melbalarue
Overland Park
“A classic!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Not sure if I've ever had the roast beef, but the fried seafood is awesome. Oceanside take out at its best. Fried clams and scallops are the best! Revere beach itself is ok, and beware of the gulls or they'll snatch the food before you know it.
The lines maybe long but it is delicious

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank whalewatcher09

Been to Kelly's Roast Beef? Share your experiences!