“Great Boneless Chicken Valdostana”

Demaino's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 122 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Decor is nice on the inside of this place but thats not what we go there for. The Boneless Chicken Valdostana is great the sauce is amazing and we basically cleaned our plates. My son loves the tripe at this location. overall very good Italian food.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

my take out order was available upon arrival as scheduled and was delicious. They never fail with the diablo seafood meal. yummy

Reviewed July 1, 2018

The food is mouth watering - no matter what u order - pizza, fish plates or Italian food ALL plates are delicious

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Went here on a Saturday night. They have a regular menu and a special menu. There is something for everyone.

The options include old school Italian classics to a variety of seafood plates. There is also BBQ if you are craving a mixed grill.

For starters we had the broccoli rabe rolls and the stuffed quahog. I had the pork chops with vinegar peppers. My friend had the fettuccine. Both meals were excellent.

They had very nice desert options include tiramisu and lemon cake. You can also get a cappuccino.

The wait staff is very friendly and helpful. Great service with very decent prices.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I had the chance to meet Lenny the owner when he brought the food to the hall. Where he stayed the entire time.Taking care of my every wish. Making this party a great success.
My guest were overwhelmed with how much food there was I say because they devoured it . Never to say the least for the quality of the food the preparedness was excellent. I would never use another caterer again and would recommend Lenny and his staff to anyone who would ask.

Regard
Ernie B

Been to Demaino's Restaurant? Share your experiences!