“Totally enjoyed the Stay”

Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 3, 2013

For the price in the Boston area, this is a good deal. From the outside and surrounding areas this lodging does not have much eye appeal. The room was very nice, we were on lower level and away from street noise. The fact they have a free shuttle van is a plus, they take you almost anywhere free, (don't forget to tip the driver). They do charge for a trip to the Cruise Port, $10.00 per person, it was well worth it. There are no places nearby for breakfast but within a short walk, 10 minutes along busy roadway, you can find an IHOP and 2 Dunkin Donut shops. There pickup at the airport was timely, even during rush hours, van drivers and front desk very courteous. This is an older building but redone several times, and is clean, there are no elevators, so if you have problems with stairs you will need to request a lower level room. There is a liquar store near by but across the busy street, you can only cross at the traffic controlled intersection. Our compliments to the manager and owner

Room Tip: Request a room on the lower level and at the rear of building. The road this hotel is located on i...
1  Thank George K

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We booked the Rodeway Inn because we had a 6:30 a.m. flight and needed a hotel close to airport. All other airport hotels were very expensive. We booked Rodeway Inn at reasonable rate for 2 nights. Hotel is not very big but the rooms have just been remodeled and a flat screen t.v.. Also microwave and refrigerator. No continental breakfast but always had coffee. We also were able to print our boarding passes at the desk. They also had a shuttle to airport. Catholic church across the street.

Room Tip: You might want to get on first floor since there is no elevator.
1  Thank Joanne D
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The cost was expensive for what you get, but cheap by Boston standards. The sheets were clean, the bed was comfortable, and there was a flat screen tv with cable. The bathroom is small with a narrow stand-up shower. The room was clean. Free coffee at the check-in desk.

I had concerns about the parking lot, but our rental car was safe overnight. Two sides of both small parking lots are adjacent to the neighbors yards, separated only by chain link fence. This could be perceived as unsafe.

1  Thank GeoladyAZ
Gmma129, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

First , thank you for writing a review of our Rodeway Inn. I am happy that you enjoyed your room. Your concerns about the fence is being addressed as we are installing new fencing later this month.
Again , thank you for staying at our Rodeway Inn , and we look forward to seeing you again.
Gil Hartman GM

Reviewed August 4, 2013

A place I did NOT feel safe, when I went to check in I expressed my concerns about the area I felt like I was just dismissed and when I asked for help finding another place to stay I was told that I booked through a 3rd party and they couldn't help me.
The 3rd party I booked through was Choicehotels.com which Rodeway Inn is part of.
DONOT pre-pay with Choicehotels.com they then have your money and have NO intrest in helping you if you don't feel safe at their location.
So instead of spending the night near Boston and the following day in Boston we chose to drive home 4 hours at 9 pm.
So today I'm home safe. I called Choicehotels.com to see if they could help me and not only would they not refund my money for a room I didn't even check into they said they couldn't take a complaint because I didn't check in and had no complaint about the room!!! I Didn't SEE the room I didn't feel my car was safe!!!!
Someone like me comming into and unknown area books a hotel with a known brand with the expectation that they will provide you with a product that you will feel safe and secure staying in and that if you have a problem it will be addressed not with indefference BUT with concern for the customer who put their trust in you.
SHAME ON YOU Choicehotels.com I will NEVER book another hotel room with you.
It is not the cost that bothers me, it is the uncaring manner I was treated when I had a problem that bothers me the most. NEVER AGAIN
please share this post far and wide I want as many people as possible to see this and be informed of how little Choicehotels.com cares about their customers.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Lee A
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport is excellent for a short stay before you fly out. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius.

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor and had no problems sleeping.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DBoone1951
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stopped off here overnight on the way back from Ireland in May 2013. Room smelled terribly. More than smoke (it was a no smoking room) Chemicals used to heavily disguise something. Free shuttle from Logan Airport was a well used van with all the shocks no longer functional or possibly missing. I might have dislocated a hip on that rattling boneshaking journey. Bars on the windows. No full size shower towels. No facilities - Coffee machine at the desk and that was it. TV had few stations and the quality of the TV view was terrible. Air Conditioning in the room ran louder than the turbine jets on the AirBus A330 that flew me into the city from Dublin. Definitely not worth the $120 I paid. Avoid.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Belfastgt
Reviewed June 28, 2013

After making two phone calls the shuttle bus finally picked me up after a 40 minute wait. The distance from the airport was much further than expected and when I finally arrived at 10 pm was told that the computer was playing up so was delayed in checking in. I dragged my luggage up to the office only to find that my room was in the basement, below the street line. The room was a good size but the water temperature in the shower was impossible to work out. I think it is very expensive for the location and quality of the rooms. I had to run the noisy air conditioner to block out the traffic noise on the street

Room Tip: Higher floors would have to be better than the basement
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Leslie T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Quality Inn Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#3 of 5 in Revere
Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport

Been to Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!