Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$188
$174
Hotels.com
$220
$195
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttlesized bedstreet noiseinexpensive hotelflat screenrevere beachbusy roadt stationstayed here for one nightdowntown bostonblue linefootstepsride
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on the back end of a cruise out of Boston. We stayed two nights, and it was an enjoyable experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Although it was an older hotel, we were pleased at the updated rooms. We did not have a vehicle, which was not a problem. The shuttle service took us where we needed to go. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NanceR329
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed here as part of a Park-Sleep-Fly package and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the rooms. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. They recommended a fabulous restaurant (Pesce Pazzo) and even took us over by shuttle so we didn't have to try to find it in the dark.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2013

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING THIS HOTEL.

THIS HOTEL HAS BED BUGS!!! WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM
And not just one, but I found the nest beneath the bed. I took a photo of the bugs and even showed it to the front desk in the middle of the night. This guy, Steve reacted as if he doesnt care and and wasnt event apologetic in the least bit. He just gave me another room key and told thats the most he can do and returned to his stuff. ( I have the photos of the bugs to share if anyone wants a confirmation)

To see live bugs walking on your beds and pillows were truly traumatizing. Of course, we didnt want to take the bugs home so we left the hotel at 6 AM. This was the most disgusting experience ever. I normally know what to expect with the price I pay but to find bugs and that to the whole nest of bugs was so nasty.

Please dont stay at this hotel.... To find a hotel shabby is still acceptable. But to find live bugs on your bed pillows is the worst. If you dont want to take any bugs home, please please dont stay here. Please shed a couple of bucks extra and live in hampton inn nearby.

Hope I can give zero stars...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank sasatrips
Gmma129, Manager at Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Guest,
I appreciate you taking the time to submit your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel and want to apologize for any incident that occured while staying with us. We, like all hotels, take the matter of insects very seriously and do everything and anything to remedy such issues.
To express the importance of this, we go extra miles to secure the hotel from such pests. We do daily, weekly, and monthly inspections of all rooms, we have pest elimination services spray our rooms on a consistant basis, and we have protected all of our box springs and mattresses to ensure these issues do not come forth.
I have asked for our maintenance team to inspect all rooms again due to your comments and would like to talk to you further about this matter. I can be reached at (781) 284 3663, ext 198

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Was expecting the typical dirty carpet, questionable bed, I just need a roof over my head type place for the price I paid, but was far beyond impressed by the facility. Rooms were actually, stylish. Decent bathrooms, clean hallways and competent front desk. Thank you! Btw, insides look far better than outsides.

Would absolutely stay here again and again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was looking for a (fairly) inexpensive place to leave my car for a two week trip in and out of Logan Airport (I live in NH). The Rodeway was a good price and was happy to keep my car for two weeks with no additional charges - other places I checked wanted to charge me more for any amount of time over 14 days.

I had a room on the 3rd floor, which was clean, quiet and the bed was comfortable. Water pressure was pretty weak, so if you like a powerful shower, think twice. The check process was uneventful and pleasant. Free WiFi was great and had no problems connecting.

I'll update this post once I pick up my car in 2 weeks!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo