“good option for early flight at Logan” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Bloomington, IL
“good option for early flight at Logan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We had a 6 am flight so we stayed here the night before.

Their bus picked us up at Logan, per a phone call, and it took about 25 minutes to get there in evening traffic.

Friendly staff greeted us.

Rooms were standard.

It's located next to a strip mall, which made it easy to walk to dinner options.

Shuttle bus leave every 30 minutes and return trip was only about 15 minutes in AM traffic.

I appreciated the recycling options in the hotel room.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank UofIx3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Korean first
Davie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

After a long eventful morning, we were anxious to get to our hotel and get settled. The nicest man picked us up from the airport, his name was Sean, but he went by Loudly. He gave us fantastic recommendations as to what to see and where to go in our short time in Boston. The man at the desk, Noel, was also extremely helpful. He found availability to check us in early so we didn't have to wait around and waste time, and gave us the best tips as to where to go! Every time we needed tips, directions, recommendations, Noel was right there to help us. Whenever we needed to leave, Loudly was there for us. loudly made our trip so much more enjoyable. He genuinely cared about our Boston experience, and made sure we had the best time possible. The rooms were also extremly comfortable! At times, we didnt want to get out of bed and see the city, because we were just so comfortable! I will ABSOLUTELY be staying at this hotel again. I've already recommended it to everyone, and can't wait to go back. BEST SERVICE EVER!!!

Room Tip: We had a room with two double beds, it was perfect. Very roomy, and the most comfortable beds! We ac...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Lauren R,
Thank you for your raving review. We are delighted to provide you with outstanding service to make your stay special, and we will congratulate Sean and Noel for going beyond expectations that made for a memorable visit. Thanks again for sharing with us, and we are excited to see you again the next time you’re in the area. Take care.
Jefferson City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Four Points properties can be a little hit or miss, but this is a solid one. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very outgoing and friendly. We used the shuttle both from the Wonderland T station and to the airport. The vans were clean and well maintained and the shuttle was very prompt. Our van filled up very quickly at 4:30 am, but they had a second van ready and waiting for the overflow.

The room was clean, quiet, and spacious with a comfortable bed. They shower was very good, too. Lots of water pressure and very hot.

There are several restaurants and a small grocery store within easy walking distance, also. Revere is pretty middle class and residential, so don't expect to hopping nightlife or good shopping. It's too far out to stay if you plan on going in and out of Boston since it's two miles from the nearest T stop, but it is a great airport hotel option. It only took us about 10 minutes to get to Logan and another 5 or so to get to terminal E after making stops at the others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EP_AlwaysOnTheGo
Warwick, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for just one night and took advantage of the long-term airport parking. The total price was similar to what we would have paid just for parking elsewhere ($200).

We were a little worried about the poor reviews, but our travel agent assured us that he has used this place frequently and never heard any complaints.

We were pleasantly surprised to discover a recycling bin in our room. We were also pleasantly surprised to find a note indicating a $5 coupon for each night we opted out of maid service (we never use maid service). I don't know why this hotel is not a Green Leader member yet.

The shuttle was very convenient. It took us about 12 minutes to get to Terminal A, and 20 minutes total to get to Terminal E. The driver was very friendly.

It was a wonderful experience, and I think we'll use this hotel for all our long-term airport parking needs in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RyanMacBern
Dear RyanMacBern,
Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear you liked our Make a Green Choice program which rewards guests who choose to forgo housekeeping services during their stay to conserve water and energy in addition to liking our other services. Thank you for sharing with us, and we look forward to hosting you for your future stays. Warm regards.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was there last December with my entire family because my sister would be studying in there. I must say, the breakfast was good and the service we got was undeniably good as well. We had a phenomenally good time there and it was the closest hotel to the airport we could find. The only problem we had there was the shuttle service and i can't blame it solely on the hotel for leaving fifteen minutes late because it was the passenger's fault. This hotel provides shuttle service to the airport and some other places and it was incredibly convenient for us to take that service instead of walking a couple blocks down to the T station. You have to pay for the subway but the shuttle service is free and i can clearly see which one you'll be choosing. As for the cleanliness of the hotel, it was kept at an average level as i could see dusts in some of the vents. When i was there, it was winter time and the heater wasn't really working as it was too old but we got it fixed immediately. This was a pleasant stay for both my family and we really enjoyed our time there.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, it's often bigger.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank shirleyrennalee
Sudbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have had the good fortune to be able to travel over the last several months (and over the years), and each time I (and my family at times) have stayed at the Four Points By Sheraton, 407 Squire Road, Revere, MA 02151; telephone number 781.284.7200. Based on convenience and value alone, staying here is to me a no-brainer. On each occasion, I left my car in the Hotel’s parking lot and took the complimentary shuttle van to Logan Airport. Parking was free. And when I arrived back to Boston after my trip, a simple call when the plane landed had the shuttle van back to the Hotel waiting for me within minutes of gathering up my suitcase. Again free (except for a Thank You tip to the pleasant drivers).

The Hotel is well appointed and newly renovated. The staff is welcoming and fun. I have never gotten my family or me up early enough to partake in what appears to be a great hot breakfast. Breakfast is also included. Perhaps one of the greatest conveniences to my family and another reason why we stay at the Hotel is that our often early vacation flights would be challenging to make if we needed to leave from our Sudbury home to catch. By staying at the Hotel, we are done packing and ready to go. Now we are having fun staying at a terrific hotel. We are relaxed and ready for our trip.

Between free parking, free breakfast, free shuttle to and from the airport, and…, I feel like we stay at the Four Points By Sheraton Boston Logan Airport for free!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed at this property for three days in May and found it to be one of the most depressing and run-down hotels I have ever seen. The hotel corridor was a bit scary too, with dirty brown carpeting and matching walls.Granted, I was in the annex part of the hotel, set aside from the main tower, so those rooms may have provided a nicer experience but my room was absolutely dark, dank, and disgusting. While the bedding was perfectly comfortable, the room resembled a dorm room, with a little cove set aside for a desk (featuring soiled room service menus and stationery) and a TV from 1994. The curtains were dirty and the bathroom had seen better days. Overall, it was just a very, very depressing experience.

The lobby and the "bar" were no better, the whole place resembled an old VFW hall, and the staff was neither particularly friendly nor helpful. If you are waiting for a shuttle at the airport, best of luck. The ride without traffic takes about 20 minutes. With traffic brace yourself for a 50-minute ride for the 6 miles to Logan.

The hotel is next to a run-down strip mall with a Subway and a Chinese buffet, as well as a Uno's, where we spent most of our time.

I hope I just got a really bad room in a sad part of the hotel, but judging from what I saw in the lobby and other common areas, I don't think that was the case.

Room Tip: Try and avoid the watchtower.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank GlobetrotterIL

Travelers are raving about these Revere hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
East Boston / Logan Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Holiday Inn Express Boston

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!