“friendly staff and close to all Boston attractions”

Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and I recently went to Boston for a week and didn't want to pay the extreme prices of staying in the city of Boston. I happened upon this gem of a hotel. It is just minutes to the Blue Line which will take you anywhere you want to go in Boston for $2 each way. Plus, the hotel has a free shuttle that will take you to the Blue line 24 hours a day. The staff was super helpful in finding us great local spots to eat and visit while in Boston. This will be our go to hotel while in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear Kelovell,
We are thrilled to hear we are now your go to hotel while traveling to Boston. Creating memorable experiences through great service is one of our team’s goals, and we are happy you found our team to be very attentive to your needs. Thank you for sharing, and we look forward to your next visit. Take care.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Even if the term airport hotel is optimistic the free shuttle does make up for the distance.
The hotel in itself is fine and the staff is very patient, helpful and competetent.
We were offered free breakfast as courtesy of the managment!!
All in all a very good choice for a short layover in Boston

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I've stayed at a few four points sheratons before and this place did not measure up. The hallways smelled bad, the rooms were dated. There was hair in my sink, the breakfast which was included was cold and tasteless. My room #200 was right by the elevator and the noise was stupidly loud every time someone used the elevator, do not get that room! The location was also a little questionable for a four points. Very disappointing when you book based on the name and reputation of a four points Sheraton.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Wongchez
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Wongchez,
We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us. Cleanliness is very important to us and we are deeply sorry that your room was not up to par. We will share your comments with our team to ensure that we are delivering the best service possible. We hope you'll give us another chance to make this up to you should you stay with us again. Safe travels.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

A group of four stayed here for the Marathon Weekend...I

It was OK. I booked here because it had a shuttle service to the T Station, and didn't carry nthe same pricetag as downtown hotels. That said, it was still quite pricey at 225 a night.

My experience began with a slightly early check-in. They told me my room wasn't ready, but would get me another- So we got in pretty quickly. When we left the lobby, we went to the North Tower, but were directed 'downstairs' to a dark, little place that had about four rooms on a hallway with a storage room. It was pretty quiet (a plus), but I never stayed underground in a motel before. Our floor was below ground level, and our window opened at ground level to the side of a car in the parking lot...I could see out, but it just felt weird. Not all that bad, though as the location was good for sleeping, and that was most important. The room was tiny, but I didn't realize how small it was relative to others until I viewed a room upstairs on the ground floor as I left to checkout... Small, but clean and quiet. Good mattresses and TV. It felt like a den of sorts. Good bathroom. Good staff. Good breakfast.

The shuttles were more stressful that I had anticipated. The mile to the train took about 10-15 minutes, couldn't be helped. Some drivers were great, some seemed very stressed. I was stressed by the constant fear of being turned away due to space issues. We routinely left people at the curb to await the next shuttle in 20 minutes... That's OK unless you are on a schedule ...like for airports, marathons, etc... Maybe thats all on me.

If I had it to do over, I'd stay a little farther out and rent a car...the total cost would be similar and I'd not have to rely on someone else's schedule. But I got exactly what I'd been promised, so all in all a good visit, and a good hotel.

Room Tip: Basement room is quiet, if you value that.
1  Thank NCValuTraveler
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed two nights - great sea with 'Pay your age' promo. Kids liked taking a dip in the pool - it was a little chillier than expected but didn't stop us. Everyone was pleasant. Free breakfast a huge bonus.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear jddd123,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Four Points. We're glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed a happy visit with us and we hope to welcome you back soon. Take care!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stayed here to visit a friend who lives nearby. I find it interesting they call it an airport hotel, it is not as close to the airport as I would expect it to be since they are referencing themselves as such. It did not quite feel up to the Sheraton standards, seemed like an older property. The room was really noisy, I could hear neighbors talking, laughing and TV's on both sides of the room. The toilet was an industrial toilet, like the ones you might find in a school or airport, it was a bit odd. Beds were comfy and the staff was pleasant, but I was expecting it to be a bit nicer for the price.

Room Tip: The freeway and a major road are close, ask to be on the opposite side of them if you are sensitive...
Reviewed May 22, 2014

It was quiet. It had a good shower. The breakfast buffet was the best. Free shuttles to/from Logal International and the subway station. Front desk very helpful at all times. Gave us good directions and got us taxis as needed. My friend and I stayed here during the 2014 Boston Marathon and absolutely no complaints so thank you! I highly recommend this for service, ammenities and value!

Room Tip: You won't go wrong here. Don't know about the Spa. The Internet Service not great but not a...

Dear Patrish2012,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Four Points. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us over marathon weekend. We hope you'll come back to see us on your next trip through Boston. Take care!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#4 of 5 in Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!