1,597 results
All reviewswood islandlogan airportshuttle servicecookieslocal restaurantsbar restaurantindustrial areapark and flyfree shuttlefree breakfastan early morning flightrental carfront desk stafft stationruns every minutesnight's sleepwithin minutes
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We decided to end our New England tour by staying our last night near the airport and chose this hotel due to its good reviews. We also chose this hotel as it had a restaurant and we didn't want to go out on our last night due to the time of our flight back early in the morning. The staff at reception were very helpful and the room was very comfortable and clean. However, the restaurant was awful. It is really just a bar which serves some very basic pre-prepared food. I had to send the ravioli back as it was absolutely tasteless. It was supposed to be 4 cheeses with a tomato mushroom sauce. It may as well have come out of a tin for all the flavour - basically bland ravioli with a tin of tomatoes over it! The restaurant staff seemed very under stress and although they agreed that I could order something else, I had to wait ages (my partner had already finished his meal) and when I finally got my 2nd choice, fish and chips, that too was awful and I couldn't eat it. We still paid but we really expected a lot better from such a hotel. If they say they have a 'restaurant' they shouldn't just provide bar meals.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
hamptonlogan, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2010

Dear Guest,

Hello my name is Cathy I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Boston Logan. I would first like to thank you for taking the time to give us some rather important information pertaining to your recent stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience in our lounge. I have passed this information on to the Manager, and we will use your feedback when we consider any menu changes. We are continually trying to increase our customer satisfaction scores and any feedback from our guests is a great tool. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

Hampton inn Boston Logan

Reviewed October 19, 2010

Very bad stay at this hotel. Rooms are dirty and have awful smells. Stayed here got very sick manager laughed and said no one else got sick. I informed him I was fine until I checked in and got very ill within minutes. I have no idea what was in the room and they were not about to tell me. Our friends room also had a very bad order. The mold and musty smells are trying to be covered up is my only guess. Bathtub had hair from last guest. Lousy stay ruined our entire trip NEVER again.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
hamptonlogan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at our hotel. I'm very sorry that you became ill while a guest with us and I want to assure you that we take the health and safety of our guests very seriously. Our Executive housekeeper and Chief engineer have performed a thorough inspection of the room that you stayed in to ensure that there are no cleanliness issues. The product used in our rooms is a Febreze non scent air freshener. We hope that you are feeling better.

Nichoals Pancoast

Hampton Inn Boston Logan
Nicholas.Pancoast@hilton.com

Reviewed October 15, 2010

Overall, this was a good experience. Very reasonable rate, free breakfast, free parking, and bar on site. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes in the morning. When I woke up I realized a stain on the sheets and that the sheets were not fitting over the entire mattress. I would have complained, but I didn't notice it until the morning.

On the top floor, we had a kitchenette and living area. The bar has a dinner menu and is open until 11pm. The staff were very courteous.

Dear Guest,

Hello my name is Cathy I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Boston Logan. I would first like to thank you for taking the time to give us some rather important information pertaining to your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy some of our amenities. I have passed this information on to the Executive housekeeper to speak with the Laundry department; hopefully they will be more careful when doing the laundry. We are continually trying to increase our customer satisfaction scores and any feedback from our guests is a great tool. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

Hampton inn Boston Logan

Reviewed October 13, 2010

We stayed in this hotel with two small children, because we needed to catch a very early flight next day. The location is very close to the airport, and the shuttle service is excellent. The staff was very friendly.
The kids really enjoyed the pool in the evening, but the water was a bit too cold for adults.
We had one bedroom suite, and it was very large. We were pleasantly surprised how big the suite was. It was very clean, since my youngest crawls sometimes still. The bathroom was the standard size.
They helped us with delivery choices, since we were from out of town.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally Thank You for taking the time to place such a great review on Trip Advisor. We value every comment we receive from our guests and appreciate you taking the time to do so. The staff at the Hampton Inn Boston Logan is honored to have you and your family as our guest! If you’re ever in the area again, please do not hesitate to contact us we would love to have you back.

Hampton Inn Boston Logan
Cathy.Cucchiello@hilton.com

Reviewed October 10, 2010

This hotel was great. Cookies upon arrival. Hot breakfast in the morning. They even have a small restaurant inside the hotel. We found the food to be very good. The clam chowder was some of the best we had. The bed was very comfortable and the bedding was cozy!! Very clean.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
hamptonlogan, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

Hello my name is Cathy I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Boston Logan. I would first like to thank you for taking the time to give us some rather important information pertaining to your recent stay with us. Sounds like you got to experience a little bit of all our great amenities. So glad to hear you truely enjoyed your stay. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.