1,599 results
All reviewswood islandlogan airportshuttle servicecookieslocal restaurantsbar restaurantindustrial areapark and flyfree shuttlefree breakfastan early morning flightrental carfront desk stafft stationruns every minutesnight's sleepwithin minutes
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I used this hotel for easy access to Boston-Logan AP. It worked wonders.

We were able to return our rental car one day and take the van to the AP the next morning with no problems at all. The staff were extremely helpful and gave us the needed directions and suggestions, especially Chavonne.

The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable.

The breakfast room was large and had plenty of fresh food.

This is a great place to stay if you have to use Boston-Logan AP.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
hamptonlogan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We value every comment we receive from our guests and appreciate you taking the time to do so. I will pass on the kudos to Chavonne. If you’re ever in the area again, please do not hesitate to contact us we would love to have you back.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed here one night before returning home from a two week New England vacation. It was convenient to return our rental car the day before our flight departed. The hotel is located about three miles from Logan airport.

We had zero problems. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The Wi-Fi worked well. The staff, especially Chevonne, was courteous and helpful. The shuttle they run to and from the airport was prompt, and the drivers were also courteous and helpful.

The free breakfast was fine. Nothing special, but fresh, lots of room to sit, good coffee, waffles, eggs, etc.

I will definitely stay here on my next visit to Beantown.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to be about the same, so I have no recommendations.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I rarely write reviews but feel compelled to after such a great experience here. We stayed on two different nights separated by a week and on both stays we found the staff at the hotel to be absolutely wonderful. The front desk was friendly and very efficient. The shuttle drivers were prompt and helpful. The staff at the bar and breakfast were so nice. Most impressive was how helpful everyone was when we needed to take my son to the emergency room with a very high fever. The front desk had a taxi for us within 5 minutes, the shuttle driver gave us their car seat to use, the restaurant let us order food when we got back right before they were closing down--I was so thankful of everyones kindness and concern. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonlogan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

I am so happy to hear that we were able to assist in your situation. I know how hard it is to have a sick child especially while traveling. I hope your son is feeling better. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your honest opinion helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

Thanks

Nick Pancoast

781-808-1001
Nicholas.pancoast@hilton.com

Reviewed June 22, 2013

As a frequent traveler, I always choose Hampton and other Hilton family hotels for my accommodations. The Hampton is especially my favorite because of the full service breakfast every morning. The hotel staff was nice/friendly and me and my family's stay there was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a response regarding your recent stay with us. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your honest opinion helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We are continually trying to improve our customer satisfaction and the feedback is a great tool. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

Thanks

Nick Pancoast

781-808-1001
Nicholas.pancoast@hilton.com

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great experience. Stayed for 5 days and this hotel was more than a fantastic find. Staff was over the top awesome in service. Breakfast was always hot with eggs, waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, and coffee and juices. Shuttle service and drivers were friendly, prompt, and really knew the city. Never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for service. Workout area and pool were in great condition. Rooms were clean and comfortable with great maid service. Well done Hampton/Logan.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your patronage to our hotel and are ecstatic that we are able to consistently provide you with a great experience. Our staff truly strives to exceed guests’ expectations and provide extraordinary service. We are excited to welcome you back in the future.