$159
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$135
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$158
$127
$119
$199
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$169
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$166
Homewood
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$229
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
$237
$219
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

1,573 results
All reviewswood islandlogan airportshuttle servicecookieslocal restaurantsbar restaurantindustrial areapark and flyfree shuttlefree breakfastan early morning flightfront desk staffrental carruns every minutest stationnight's sleepblue line
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I rarely write reviews but feel compelled to after such a great experience here. We stayed on two different nights separated by a week and on both stays we found the staff at the hotel to be absolutely wonderful. The front desk was friendly and very efficient. The shuttle drivers were prompt and helpful. The staff at the bar and breakfast were so nice. Most impressive was how helpful everyone was when we needed to take my son to the emergency room with a very high fever. The front desk had a taxi for us within 5 minutes, the shuttle driver gave us their car seat to use, the restaurant let us order food when we got back right before they were closing down--I was so thankful of everyones kindness and concern. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonlogan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

I am so happy to hear that we were able to assist in your situation. I know how hard it is to have a sick child especially while traveling. I hope your son is feeling better. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your honest opinion helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

As a frequent traveler, I always choose Hampton and other Hilton family hotels for my accommodations. The Hampton is especially my favorite because of the full service breakfast every morning. The hotel staff was nice/friendly and me and my family's stay there was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a response regarding your recent stay with us. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your honest opinion helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We are continually trying to improve our customer satisfaction and the feedback is a great tool. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great experience. Stayed for 5 days and this hotel was more than a fantastic find. Staff was over the top awesome in service. Breakfast was always hot with eggs, waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, and coffee and juices. Shuttle service and drivers were friendly, prompt, and really knew the city. Never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for service. Workout area and pool were in great condition. Rooms were clean and comfortable with great maid service. Well done Hampton/Logan.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your patronage to our hotel and are ecstatic that we are able to consistently provide you with a great experience. Our staff truly strives to exceed guests’ expectations and provide extraordinary service. We are excited to welcome you back in the future.

Nicholas Pancoast

781-286-5665

Nicholas.Pancoast@Hilton.com

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I really recommend this Hotel : clean, personal very friendly and always helpful.. Close to the airport but not noisy and also close to downtown..
ROOMS : clean, comfortable, spacious..
I will definitely stay in this hotel again and again.. Job well done HAMPTON INN...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was honestly not expecting too much, but turned out to be pleasantly surprised. This property is VERY convenient, close to the airport but NOT noisy. It is a bustling place, but that's ok for me. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was very good. The property could use a little modernization / update, but I really have no complaints. I even asked for a refrigerator since I was staying 4 nights, and it was quickly delivered to my room after checkin.

A nice touch was the face that they have an evening restaurant / lounge. Wow, that was a BIG plus, not having to leave to grab a beer and bite to eat. Met some friendly patrons at the bar, and the bartender was great.

Next time I fly into Boston, I will DEFINITELY stay here again!

Thanks!