$159
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$135
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$158
$127
$119
$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$279
Homewood
$229
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
$248
$229
1,571 results
All reviewswood islandlogan airportshuttle servicecookieslocal restaurantsbar restaurantindustrial areapark and flyfree shuttlefree breakfastan early morning flightfront desk staffrental carruns every minutest stationnight's sleepblue line
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stay here anytime we have an early flight out of Logan. Reasonably priced. Nice pub.
However, my husband left a piece of medical equipment behind and when we called the next day to ask the to hold it, they said they never found it. This piece of equipment is of no use to anyone and I'm wondering what happened to it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
hamptonlogan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Hello I would first like to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback pertaining to your recent stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that you had misplaced something. I did pass this information on to the Executive Housekeeper to be looked into. I am very sorry to say that we did not find it. We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston Logan and hope to see you in the near future.

Hampton inn Boston Logan

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I was in Boston to exhibit at the Boston Globe travel Show in February 2012, and my choice hotel was the hampton Inn at Logan . It was convenient for me because of the excellent shuttle service from the hotel to the airport to take the silver line to the Seaport convention center where i spent the three days of my convention
The shuttle driver always cordial and helpful..
The highlight of my stay was that I had taken a red eye flight from Los Angeles and I was tired when I arrived at Hampton Inn at around 6:00am I was fortunate to be told that my room was ready.What a relief because I just had time to take a shower, have breakfast and go off to work. I would really like to thank the front desk gentleman who got me into my room five minutes after arriving. Sorry I did not get his name . getting into my room that early is something no fancy hotel has ever done for me. Thank you Hampton Inn Logan airport.

breakfast was another highlight of my visit. You served hot oatmeal. Not just the instant type. It was delicious, especially wen it was 15 degrees outside. Thank you to the nice attendants serving breakfast.
i spend many nights on the road each year, and as a hilton honors member almost always stay at a hampton inn. to date i probably have stayed at more than 70 properties all over the usa. i know i will return to boston and stay at hampton inn logan airport again.

thank you for making my visit as comfortable as it was. congratulations to a great staff.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY BOSTON VISIT SO COMFORTABLE.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank art r
hamptonlogan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We really appreciate the feedback and are thrilled to learn you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I hope any of our future guests are able to read your feedback, you have highlighted a few of our many amenities and outstanding service and we thank you for doing so. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

My husband and I took advantage of this Hampton Inn's park and stay package. For under $200 we were able to leave our car parked for 10 days and stay in a nice room the night we returned from our trip (at 1AM). The room was spacious, the king-sized bed was super comfortable (just like other Hampton Inns) and the facilities were all very clean. The water pressure in the shower was great, though if I had one complaint (and it is an insignificant one) I had a difficult time getting the water temperature just right. It was much too hot for my liking and took a good two minutes to regulate. The airport shuttle ran every 20 minutes from the hotel and the drivers were very polite. Upon return, we called from Logan and the shuttle driver was there within 5 minutes. The free breakfast was standard and nothing to write home about. It was a nice touch. The coffee, however, was terrible (not that it impacts the stay whatsoever). All in all, this is a great option for those looking for reasonably priced parking and a hotel stay close to Logan. In the past I've used the Hilton that connects to Logan, however with a car to park, Hampton Inn is a much better bang for your buck.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Always_Globetrotting

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We really appreciate the feedback and are thrilled to learn you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging our staff. Glad you got to take advantage of our Park and Fly package. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

My son and I stayed here during a recent visit to the New England Conservatory. The rooms are huge, clean and looked new. Everyone was very nice and the hotel shuttle is a really convenient way to get to the subway T and access to all points in Boston (or picked up from Logan, too). We will definately be back. Thanks for the great trip to Boston!

1  Thank dm131

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally Thank You for taking the time to place a review on Trip Advisor.Glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We value every comment we receive from our guests and appreciate you taking the time to do so. The staff at the Hampton Inn Boston Logan is honored to have had the opportunity to have you as our guest! If you’re ever in the area again, please do not hesitate to contact us we would love to have you back.

Hampton inn Boston Logan

Reviewed February 13, 2012

My wife & I stayed at this Hampton Inn on our way the next day to Worcester,Ma & Clark University to watch our granddaughter play basketball. There was fast pickup by the van to the Hampton. Checking in was fast & efficient. Room was clean ...& inviting. Comfortable sleeping & breakfast was very good. This is one of the better Hampton Inns & we stay there on many travels. If you need an airport stay I would recommend this Hampton.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
hamptonlogan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We really appreciate the feedback and are thrilled to learn you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!