“Convienent if you are staying at the hotel, but would not go here if I was a local”

Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar at Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan
Reserve with OpenTable
Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar at Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 111 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Charger Street
La Habra, California
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This restaurant is locted in the Four Points Sheraton - so very convenient for me as I was staying in the hotel. However, if I was not staying in the hotel this is not a place that I would recommend. The restaurant is not that nice - and the overall was just okay.

I love Teppan grill - this is where you site a around a hot grill and the chef cooks in front of you. In this environment be prepared to site with other parties unless your group will fill up the table - about 8 people.

The reason I was not impressed: 1) service was very slow 2) The hot grill smelled like gas 3) The chef skills/tricks were not very good and very few

The Filet Mignon was very, very good. I highly recommned upgrading to the fried rice from the white rice.

• Visited September 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Surprising food in a strange location”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Tried this while staying in the hotel and was pleasantly surprised, after the gruff service the food was actually decent as was the spectacle of the chef cooking in front of you. Not the best I've ever had but much better than I was expecting in a fairly run down hotel location

Visited August 2012
San Francisco, California
“Rude Chef”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food was ok, nothing special. I ordered a fixed price meal which included shrimp as an appetizer for all the main course choices. Since I am allergic to shrimp, I asked the server if they could subsitute ednamame (Japanese soy beans) and the chef refused.
How rude is that? I complained to the hotel,...they gave me some starwood points.
Next time, I'll eat in the bar at the hotel,...the staff is much nicer.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Sue B
Weybridge, United Kingdom
“I have never seen such knife skills”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

A truly fascinating evening sitting around a Hibachi grill. The food was excellent and thee staff very helpful. I will definitely return.

• Visited July 2012
Etna, Maine USA
“Impressive, if you've never had teppanyaki before...”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We arrived 10 minutes early for our 5pm reservation & were told to wait elsewhere. We watched a line form at the door and parties filtered-in while the hostess looked at us in the lobby. We were seated only after we asked if they were finally open. Not sure what was the point of making a reservation, no one ever asked our name or room. They were nice enough to allow us to order chicken fingers & a burger from the lounge so our kids could eat with us, but their food arrived well later into our meal. The chef was adequate, but lacked any sort of showmanship. the food was excellent but extremely pricey. We ordered a 1.25lb lobster and realized that was total weight, not the tail we were actually served. Service was quick, as was the push for us to get out when we looked like we might be exceeding the average eating time. You will be thrilled unless you have ever been to a Benihana.

• Visited June 2012

Travelers who viewed Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar at Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan also viewed

Been to Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar at Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan? Share your experiences!