“Great workers snobby manager”
Review of Renzo's

Renzo's
Ranked #21 of 119 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

First time at renzo after had a great time at the beach decided to get some food at renzo ...set at the bar the waitress was very nice and gave Us quickly service , asked this tall over blonde woman if she works there .she said " I'm just hang around " and gave me a dirty look ,really? It becouse I was going to ask her for something for my meal, since the girls at the bar were very busy ...felt bad and intimidated by her ..imagine the workers there ...great place just need some advertisement and a new manager !!!!!!

1  Thank Rick_scott1

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is your one stop shop for terrible service, aweful food, and a bad Bridget Nielsen look alike. After coming here I realized there is a reason the place is dead empty on a Saturday night ( my fault for even stepping into this sh*#hole). Head over to Dominos instead!!!

1  Thank Ulwick W
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Warning new owner, new menu, new bartender since December. Service was poor and food cold. I was so disappointed being this was one of my favorite North Shore secrets. When I told them potatoes and onion straws cold the bartender lied. Said she saw cook take them out. She was at the bar whole time.... view amazing

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife, daughter, and I stopped in for cold drinks after driving a couple hours. We were told we could not sit at the empty tables by the windows or outside. These were "reserved", although there where no signs indicating such. Anyway, we were seated in a dark corner. We waited for ten minutes before anyone came over and only after I went to the bar to order. We got our drinks and had to search for our server for the check. Not impressed with the service or hostess. Not friendly or warm. We will likely not be back.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Just a note to share what a great experience we had at Renzo Pizzaria. Having just been taken over by new management recently, they totally revised their menu and introduced it yesterday. It is great!. The appetizers and main dishes are exquisite for this type of establishment on the Beach in Revere, MA.

Delicious entrees that equal the finest resturants in Downtown Boston. Their fried artichoke hearts were wonderful and the special macaroni and cheese dish was also very good.

I would definitely recommend it now that the summer weather is here as not only is the new menu a hit, but the martini's and mojito's are great. Outdoor seating is available.

1  Thank Richard A

Been to Renzo's? Share your experiences!