“A nice change to fast food”
Review of Hook & Reel

Hook & Reel
Ranked #26 of 127 Restaurants in Revere
Reviewed August 3, 2018

I visited here for dinner.. It came highly recommended. The service was not great. The waiter got our order wrong; it took a long time to get waited on and served. It's primarily a seafood place. When the food did come it was o.k. For what it is the restaurant is expensive.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

For a family of six we spent well over 250 and two of the kids got chicken no seafood and the other kid is only 1 she didn’t order anything which is kind of pricey. The food was actually good I loved the sausage in the seafood bags I wish they added more. The crabs were Delicious but the shrimp had me curious because I ordered head on shrimp cooked in their garlic sauce which was good but when I went to eat the shrimp they were leaking something red. The service was good the decor was nice. And again the food is relatively good even the chicken but the bill will keep us cautious of coming back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Had takeout combo meal with clams, mussels and shrimp. Came with red bliss potatoes, corn and shrimp with heads on.
I ordered the dinner with Old Bay seasoning and melted butter.
The food was amazing and a real treat.
It also came with plenty of napkins, plastic gloves and a bib. Great touch!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Fairly fresh seafood with a variety of choices. The owners and staff are very friendly and the restaurant is very charmingly decorated and kept very clean. This is a very family-friendly environment, although it does have a bar.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Hook & Reel? Share your experiences!