Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
GreenLeadersGold level
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 6 nights at the end of March prior to travelling onto Washington and New York. We chose the hotel because of previous reviews and proximity to the airport and city, we were not disappointed.
We found the hotel clean and comfortable and the staff very professional and helpful. The ladies at breakfast were always bright and chatty, even at 'stupid o' clock' in the morning! There were also shops such as Marshalls and Burlington Coat Factory within reasonable walking distance. Wonderland Metro station was fairly close by for transport into the city centre.
The swimming pool was closed for the duration of our stay but that was not a big issue for us.
All in all, we had a very enjoyable stay and would most certainly stay there again when visiting the Boston area.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms next to the ice/vending machines as the noise from them disturbed our sleep.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed some of the amenities we offer our guests and do apologize for our pool being closed for renovations. It has since reopened and we would love to have you come back and enjoy it the next time you are flying through Boston! I will also be sure to share your wonderful comments with our breakfast team! Our team truly loves what they do and I am extremely proud of them!

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Katrina Philbin- General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Groveland, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 19, 2014

On a recent vacation trip my wife & I decided to use the park & fly option available at the Comfort Inn, Revere, Ma. due to the early a.m. departure flight. They offer free 24 hour shuttle service to logan airport. Their price wasn't any more than the round trip cost of the bus from Newburyport and if our return flight was delayed we would have had problem with the bus, their service ends around 11:30. We checked a limo service and found their costs to be around the same however we would have to had woken up earlier because of the distance to travel. We ate at a nice little Italian restaurant nearby, had a couple of drinks at the hotel bar and got a good nights rest, the room was clean & spacious and the bed very comfortable. On our return the driver brought us to our vehicle in the parking lot and waited to make sure it started.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Here is my personal list of PRO's and CON's about this hotel:

Pro's:

1.) Location: Perfect for air travel - only a few miles from the airport and a gas station at the bottom of the hill to gas up the rental car easily and quickly when returning to the airport. But, see my #1 Con in relation to location!

2.) Room: Comfortable, clean, updated. I'm not sure why my room was on the "Pet Floor" (2nd floor) but that was fine in that I didn't see/hear/smell animals while there (I am a dog owner/lover anyway) but I was on business travel and did not travel with a pet!

3.) Parking: Close to the entrance no matter where you parked (which was great since it was bitter cold and windy when I was there!)

4.) Staff: Those I encountered were very polite, even when I was asking questions about services/experiences I was not happy about.

Con's (things I found annoying, personally)
1.) Location: The only eatery's nearby is a Dunkin' Donuts, advertised as being "across the street" however, due to a chain link fence running right through the center of the median you can't just 'run across the street'. You have to drive down the street, make a U-Turn and then do the same to get back to the hotel.

2.) Room:
(2A) I request to be near the ice/vending but the ice/vending is ONLY on the ODD numbered floors! So, at 11pm when I wanted ice/vending I had to go up the elevator to a higher floor!

2B) Just outside the door of my room was obviously some kind of storage for housekeeping and it is accessed many times of the day/night, at all hours of the day/night! I kept hearing slamming, banging and other noises. This woke me up at least three times and once startled me while on a phone call enough for the other party to ask if I was okay.
3.) Food: I was very disappointed in regards to the food situation. Because I was traveling for business and my business was in the evening the day I arrived, I returned to my room in the later evening hours. By the time I made it back to the hotel I was looking forward to ordering in my room or going somewhere nearby. Neither was possible after 10:30-11:00 PM! There were several places that advertised delivery; the hotel book says that Papa John's delivers.....not to the HOTEL ADDRESS though!! You have to pick it up; when you've never been in the area this is not practical. Additionally, all other locations that deliver roll up the sidewalks between 9pm and 10:30pm.

4.) Vending: Even though I couldn't get food for dinner by the time I made it back to the room around 11pm I thought I would at least get a snack from the vending.....WRONG ASSUMPTION!! This hotel ONLY has a soda vending machine on ALL floors with ice/vending! So, needless to say, I went to bed hungry! There is ABSOLUTELY NO LATE NIGHT FOOD OPTIONS without leaving the hotel property! I was lucky to make it back the first time, it was bitter cold out and I was too tired to venture out again after an 18 hour day and had to be up at "O'Dark Thirty" for another flight out!

In spite of the CON’s list being a bit longer than the PRO’s list, I will stay at this hotel on my next trip to the area on business but will know in advance to make sure I have something to eat before returning late and ask for a room away from the housekeepers storage!

Room Tip: The second floor is reserved for travelers with pets; all ice/vending is only on odd numbered floors...
Green Features: They have very convenient "green" soap, lotion, shampoo and bath soap dispensers instead of the little bottles and cakes of soap which eliminates much waste.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Michelle M
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for all of your feedback, I appreciate the list and will use this to better our operation. I am glad to hear that you will stay with us again and my hope is that your list of pros is even longer next time. Thank you again for staying with us.
Katrina Philbin, GM
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed here again prior to our vacation and were not disappointed. Called the hotel ahead of time as we are regulars here and we had a higher park and fly rate then are friends we had recommended. They very quickly rectified the issue and also upgraded us from our usual queen suite to a King Suite. Thank you ;)

The rooms are clean, amazing and have everything you could possibly want. Staff is top notch from the front desk to the shuttle driver ;)

The restaurant that is attached to here is very good and the staff remembers us year after year.

If you are thinking of booking this hotel, just do it, its easy access, fast shuttle, clean and amazing staff! Better than ANY park and fly hotel you will find.

Thanks again Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: All the rooms here are good - we always book Queen Suite..
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review us; I was very happy to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your request and upgrade your room! Thank you for being a loyal guest and we look forward to serving you again soon.
Katrina Philbin, GM
Norwich, Connecticut
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed recently a few times for business. Perfect location for work, otherwise you are close to Suffolk Downs Race Track and not much else.

Parking is a nightmare, the lot barely holds enough spots for those staying in the hotel. Put the Tex-Mex Margaritas on top of that and parking is a nightmare.

The hotel, room, lobby and Margaritas were all clean. The staff was friendly. Convenient for Logan airport as well. This is your standard business hotel. Breakfast was included and standard fare.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Aaron D
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife, son, and I recently spent a night at the Comfort Inn and Suites near the Boston Logan Airport. It's only 3 miles from the airport and the hotel provides shuttle service so it worked well for us. The hotel is clean and well-run. We encountered Darien at the front desk who was very gracious during check-in and with providing directions to the airport rental car area and arranging a ride back to the hotel for us. The rate was reasonable for a King Suite which had a pull-out couch and a small refrigerator. Despite being close to the airport, the room was quiet and comfortable.

The only less-than-pleasing aspect of this stay was during reservations. I called and inquired if a room was available. Almost immediately, the lady in reservations launches into a lengthy spiel concerning all of the legalese and the various charges you might face.......such as trying to use cash rather than a credit card, etc. Finally, I had to stop her and ask, "But, do you have a room available?" The reservations staff member was not friendly or inviting so I was a bit on edge about using this hotel. Once we arrived, the staff was gracious and welcoming.

The breakfast was quite good which included someone to make waffles for you. All in all, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
South Berwick, Maine
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stayed back in February when we knew a storm was coming so we did not have to drive in it - with live 75 miles away from the airport. We left our car there for ten days, so this last minute change did not cost us much since we would have had to pay for our car park at the airport. I will never fly out of Login early am again without staying here. You can sleep in and have someone drive you. Quick breakfast, lots of yummy choices from on the run to warm and leisurely, clean and comfortable place to sit. Staff was great - efficient and friendly, accommodating and knowledgable. Rooms comfy and clean, lobby inviting, pool and fitness is you have time. I would not hesitate to recommend these folks again. I was picked up quickly from the airport upon my return. They even called me back to make sure I was on the bus. I wasn't. It came so quickly I missed it trying to hurry along my 10 year old. She sent another bus right away. Upon arrival we just jumped in our car and drove off. No need to check out. This is the quick, fun, stress-free, start-your-vacation-early place to be.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your visit with us. I am so pleased to hear our park, stay and fly package worked so well for you and your family. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Katrina Philbin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Comfort Inn - Boston
Comfort Inn - Boston
#76 of 83 in Boston

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!