“Pleased and Always Come Back!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
“Pleased and Always Come Back!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every month to fly to doctors appointments and am always pleased. They have a convenient shuttle to take you too and from the airport, the hotel is always clean, and the staff is very courteous. They are also very accommodating as I always request a room next to the elevator because of walking difficulties and they have never forgotten. If staying in the area, I recommend to all.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Santa
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn last week to pick up a puppy in Boston. The entire staff was extremely friendly, very service oriented and very caring for their customers. I was nervous about staying at a hotel with a puppy. Everyone from the front desk to Margaritas restaurant (best fish tacos). I can not say enough about what a great team at the Comfort Inn.
It is apparent that they truly care and enjoy their jobs.

Green Features: They have a light breakfast and coffee at 3am to accommodate the early travelers. They do not miss a beat to make your stay fun and comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Stephanie K
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for your review and mentioning our team, they truly do love what they do and I am very proud of them.
Katrina Philbin
South Dennis, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here March 15th due to all the hotels in Boston were booked for St. Patty's day weekend. The hotel was comfortable and the staff very friendly. They booked us a taxi when we checked in as were going to the theater that night. Worked out well. Little expensive to get to downtown with a taxi but I would certainly stay here again especially when flying out of Logan.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, we were near the restaurant but we never heard the music.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, NY
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Always friendly, always spotless, always friendly. We have kid in college in the city, and this is where we choose to stay. Close to the T, close to Logan, shuttle to get us around, plenty of parking.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Revere, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 16, 2014

By far the best choice hotel location I have ever stayed at. Management at this location must be on top of there game because every staff member is top notch. We had a great time in Revere and will only stay at this location for all future trips to Boston. By far the best hotel in Boston!!! Great Job to all staff that made our trip most enjoyable. Thank you. Jason K.

• Stayed March 2014
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our property. We appreciate all of the positive feedback and we are pleased that you had such a great stay.

Katrina Philbin, GM
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed here twice in the past month. First room was basic; 2 beds, no fridge or microwave. It was comfortable and quiet with nothing fancy. There is no closet, just a rack to hang clothes on. Stopped to eat breakfast, which looked nice with eggs, sausage, waffles, breads, cereals and fruit. My eggs were cold! Ick!

On my more recent stay, I had a room with a couch and the fridge and microwave. It was much nicer, still quiet and comfortable. I enjoyed the modern looking bathroom. I like that they have wall mounted dispensers for the lotion, shampoo and soap; less plastic waste in landfills. In room 1 the shampoo was leaking, tho. And who puts these things up? They were placed right where my arm goes when I'm washing my hair, so I keep bumping into them. Next time, how about mounting them on the back wall!

In room 2, the audio on my TV kept cutting out. Hard to watch comedy when you keep missing punchlines and setups!

Be careful about airport transportation. Trip 1, 2 vans completely rushed by without picking us up. We finally took a cab, which the front desk staff paid for. We were told some drivers are not hotel staff and didn't have radios. The driver going back to the airport nearly left 10 minutes early. There were no issues on my 2nd trip with transportation.

The staff are very nice and friendly here.

There are a few good restaurants in the area, but I never ventured out into the freezing temps. They have Mexican restaurant on site, but they don't open until 4pm! The free breakfast ends at 0930hrs. I didn't have breakfast this time, being from the West Coast, I didn't want to eat at 0630.

There are photos of food in the elevator that are not in the menu located in the rooms, so I was a little confused, but since I had to leave for the airport no later than 4, the point was sort of moot, anyway. I'm betting it would have been difficult to get in and out in 25 minutes!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Never have I had a complimentary breakfast as good as this one. They had eggs, bacon, sausage links and patties, waffles, yogurt, cereal and much more.They also have prompt shuttle service with friendly drivers, clean rooms and comfortable pillows. Overall great service provided.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We have added many new items including waffles made to order as well as many other new items.

I am so glad we were able to make your stay a memorable one and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Katrina Philbin-General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Comfort Inn - Boston
Comfort Inn - Boston
#76 of 83 in Boston

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!