Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
TownePlace Suites
$220
$195
1,216 results
All reviewsmexican restaurantmargarita'swafflesevery half hourindoor poolshuttle servicefree shuttlerevere beachcontinental breakfastnext morningan early flightfront desk stafft stationwould stay here againwake up callwould highly recommend this hotelchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We spent all day at the airport and were not able to go home. Great place to spend the night. Staff was courteous and friendly. They offer reliable airport shuttle transportation. Even at 3:30 AM we were able to have a hot cup of coffee and some something to eat. Can't beat that for $120/night for a family of 4 adults!

Stayed: March 2014
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed at hotel 2/12/2014. We came to Boston a day early to avoid snow problems on the east coast as we were scheduled to fly to Iceland on 2/13.

Shuttle service from and to airport was prompt and seamless.
Allowed us to check in early.
Allowed us to check out late, due to Boston snow.

The hotel was modern and clean with a good breakfast.

All of the staff was superb; and I would like to call out Hai, Charlie, and Patty for their above and beyond.
A
Like many of the reviews posted I would recommend this hotel.
I compliment the management for a well run property with enthusiastic employes who care about their guests.

David
Summerfield, NC

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to hear. Thank you for mentioning Hai, Charlie, and Patty for going above and beyond. I will be sure to share this with the entire team. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel is a gem! The location is excellent, the rooms and lobby lovely with all the amenities you could ask for, the breakfast good, transportation convenient and ontime, and best of all, the staff- every one of them - was outstanding in every way! They all go out of their way to be helpful, which was especially appreciated during a huge snow storm where we were worried about making our international flight. Special kudos to Hai, Charlie, Patty, and Manager Chris - you all could write the book on customer service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. It is so great that Hai, Charlie, Patty and Chris made a big impression on you, I love to hear that! They are all fantastic!! Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Small problem with pre existing reservation. Staff handled it like I was a visiting ambassador.
Room was impecable breakfast was great. Overall great experience at this inn from a frequent traveler. I have stayed at 5 star hotels that didnt treat me this well.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Michael S

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We are not your average hotel and that’s because of our people. We appreciate you noticing and I will be sure to share your fantastic comment with them all. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

....you need to be warned that there is someone not on duty with a master key to the rooms. Our room door was opened up last week in the middle of the night as we were sleeping. Two people were in the hall, one said "see, all the rooms on this floor are full". We were given a small discount on our room after calling to check on our previous complaint, but no concern seemed shown about the fact that someone is roaming the hotel and opening random rooms up. Front desk staff were polite, shuttle to & from airport was efficient as well. Only stayed the one night before flying out of Logan.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
I appreciate your feedback, however I would like to clarify that we do not have someone off duty roaming the halls with a master key opening doors. We pride ourselves on the safety and security of our guests and I apologize that there has been some confusion with this and I would love the opportunity to speak with you further about it. Please call me at 781-873-3636 so we can discuss your particular incident but I want to assure you that we do not take the security of our guests lightly. I look forward to speaking with you further.