“Accomodating and efficient staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Small problem with pre existing reservation. Staff handled it like I was a visiting ambassador.
Room was impecable breakfast was great. Overall great experience at this inn from a frequent traveler. I have stayed at 5 star hotels that didnt treat me this well.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Michael S
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We are not your average hotel and that’s because of our people. We appreciate you noticing and I will be sure to share your fantastic comment with them all. We hope to see you again soon.
Katrina Philbin

Write a ReviewReviews (1,188)

Reviewed February 25, 2014

....you need to be warned that there is someone not on duty with a master key to the rooms. Our room door was opened up last week in the middle of the night as we were sleeping. Two people were in the hall, one said "see, all the rooms on this floor are full". We were given a small discount on our room after calling to check on our previous complaint, but no concern seemed shown about the fact that someone is roaming the hotel and opening random rooms up. Front desk staff were polite, shuttle to & from airport was efficient as well. Only stayed the one night before flying out of Logan.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
I appreciate your feedback, however I would like to clarify that we do not have someone off duty roaming the halls with a master key opening doors. We pride ourselves on the safety and security of our guests and I apologize that there has been some confusion with this and I would love the opportunity to speak with you further about it. Please call me at 781-873-3636 so we can discuss your particular incident but I want to assure you that we do not take the security of our guests lightly. I look forward to speaking with you further.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I made reservations at this hotel for 5 business associates. At the very last minute several had to cancel, new reservations needed to be made, dates needed to change: it was quite stressful. The hotel staff made the changes quickly and were very accommodating; they made the process seamless. I make many hotel reservations in my line of work and very few hotel staff are as nice to work with when changes occur at the last minute. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had a wonderful experience all around with this hotel! We purchased the "stay and fly" package for the additional charge and were very happy with the accomodations (14 days/nights and free shuttle service to and from Logan). The rooms were large and very clean. The bathrooms were huge and exceptional. These were the most comfortable beds we have ever experienced at any of the hotels we have ever stayed in. The customer service was head and shoulders above others as well. They were always available, super friendly, and exceptionally helpful with everything from shuttles to the airport and getting us another room on our arrival home (last minute because of a snowstorm). The shuttles were on time both to and from, and we never had to lift our own luggage the men were GREAT about that! I will stay here every time I fly out of Boston from here on out and I will recommend this hotel to anyone who will listen. I almost forgot... The free hot and continental breakfast was wonderful as well! Thank you!

Ps. the Margaritas Restaurant in the hotel was also very good, however service was a tad slow, just make time!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We've been staying here for several years now every time we fly out of Boston. I've always thought this was a fine hotel, but I have to say it just keeps getting better. We stayed over a weekend several days before a flight out of town trying to get out between snowstorms. As a result, I had two separate reservations, one for two nights and one for an extended park and fly. Samantha at the front desk was very helpful in insuring that the check out - check in process for teh extended stay was seamless and didn't require a change of rooms. All the hotel staff, maintenance, front desk, cleaning, breakfast staff extended a friendly greeting every time they saw you. There has clearly been some training on customer focus and the employees really paid attention. The rooms are very clean and the bedding is sublime. Down comforters and two types of pillow, one firm and one soft make sleeping a very comfortable experience. The breakfast buffet is quite ample, fresh and tasty. We're really happy with the Comfort Suites and will continue give them our business.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for the review and thank you for recognizing Sam! She is doing a fantastic job!! I am so glad to see you have been here before and I look forward to many more visits from you.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels across the world & this is one of the friendlest hotels I HAVE HONESTLY, EVER STAYED AT!! From the extremely, friendly, helpful, breakfast staff especially, Desiree & Delma to the housekeeping & front desk, I enjoyed my stay immensely! I have stayed int hotels in Barcelona, Spain, Majorca, Bermuda & so many others BUT this Comfort Inn now ranks as my #1 FAVORITE OF ALL!! Not only did they give me an extended stay until 2pm, instead of the regular check out time of 11am for free (all I had to do was sign up for their Choice Priveleges program, which was Free & they waived the usual $25 they charge for an extended stay!) THEY ALSO offered me a 5 day long term parking fee of $80 instead of the 6 day$100 fee that I it should have been because that is how many nights my car would be parked there.This saved me $20!!! The front desk staff couldn't have been nicer or more accomodating. Everywhere in the hotel, no matter where I looked, there were smiles everywhere! You could tell that these were happy employees & they knew they were working at a wonderful facility. I couldn't find anything to complain about & that is the God's Honest truth! If you are going to fly out of Logan Airport & are looking for a fantastic value, friendliness & all around comfort & pampering then, THIS Comfort Inn is where you NEED to stay or any other of their chain of hotels. With a Triple A membership, my queen sized, very comfortable bed with 4 different kinds of pillows, 2 each of either firm or soft ones, a full sized couch with coffee table & end table with lamp on the side, end tables & lamps for either side of the bed, a desk & chair, extra upholstered chair, a huge flat screen tv ontop of a big 6 drawer bureau. And, to top it off, a really nice bathroom with loads of towels & the coolest thing I have ever seen, shampoo & conditioner dispensers on the shower wall. I really wish that the hotel in Phoenix, AZ where I am staying tonight on my way to the Grand Canyon was this luxurious. Oh, & by the way, what they call a continental breakfast is INSEAD A FULL BREAKFAST BUFFET, including not only waffles & strawberries that are cooked while you wait a few minutes BUT, scrambled eggs, link sausages, round sausages, toast, oatmeal & cold cereals, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fruit & all the coffee & tea you want, which they move to the lounge area at 9:30 am. That is available 24/7. It was really funny to watch the people that came to what they thought, was the usual continental breakfast, consisting of coffee, tea & a scrawny muffin or bagel to see their smiles & wide eyed wonder at the amazing spread awaiting them!! I am one of those people that if I find something I really like, then I will be their best advertiser & the same goes for things I don't like. You DO NOT want to disappoint me! I could sell ice to an eskimo. And, to prove it, I once worked as a friend & family member on Black Friday for my son who was the manager at a KB Toy store at the Tanger Outlet, Westbrook, CT. When I arrived for duty on the busiest retail day of the year, I asked him what he wanted me to do. I forgot to mention, I have NEVER worked retail. He told me, "oh, just stand by the front door & be the greeter". But, being the kind of people person I am, I have been a nurse for 36 yrs. I was bored just being a greeter. So, I saw a selling opporunity right next to me at the front door. There was an electric train set that was an incredible buy. So, being the kind of proactive person I am, I was able to SELL 17!!! electric trains. I really could have been one of their most successful, long term employees but I make REALLY good money as a nurse & I have always adored what I do :O) Ok, I love to talk & write, type as you can see & I could go on & on. But, really, try a Comfort Inn or one of their other hotels, all owned by the same company. Go online, call one of them, sign up for their Choice Priveleges cards. I can absolutely, without a single doubt, GUARENTEE YOU WILL BE DELIGHTED! Happy Travelling, I'm off to the Grand Canyon toda,y courtesy of my middle, Jet Blue employed, son. Judy V.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
All I can say is WOW and thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive review about your stay with us. My entire team has read and enjoyed all of your comments and remember exactly who you are! Thank you for sharing your story with everyone-Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I travel every week on business and I'm more of a Four Seasons type of gal to be honest. I very rarely give five stars for anything- ever. With saying this- the Comfort Inn and Suites at Boston Logan was missing NOTHING. I just came up from breakfast and it was SPOT ON. I have Celiac Disease/must eat gluten free and still left full. This has never happened to me with a free breakfast. Nice job! They have a waffle bar (with attendant)- of course I couldn't partake, but others were, sausages, fresh eggs, boiled eggs, two types of yogurt, toast, fresh strawberries, apples, oranges, bananas, juices, coffee...I can go on.

My room was large, updated incredibly clean and in perfect working order. Most of all, it was quiet. The bed was comfortable, there was an assortment of pillows from soft to firm. Internet was easily connected to and fast. Fridge and microwave in the room. What more does one need?

The front staff was very friendly and helpful, the shuttle was convenient, and they called a cab for me when I asked to leave for my meeting. Five stars for sure! I can see why the airlines all stay here. Good call.

Room Tip: No great views here that I could tell. My room was quiet on the 6th floor.