“Still good, but missing the sharp edge.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
Long Island, NY
“Still good, but missing the sharp edge.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We've stayed here before and reviewed it before. It was a great Comfort before and it still is but the "feel", "tone", "atmosphere", SOMETHING is missing. The very friendly front desk greeting was gone, as was the water bottle with the clever name tag for Choice Rewards elite members. The greeting from every staff member you walked by was also substantially gone. Change in management or ownership or both??? Anyway, the property is still clean and bright, the commitment to recycling is still strong, and the free breakfast is still the best we've had. We will continue to stay here on our regular trips to Boston, but we would like to see the return of the "sharp edge" next time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ComfortRevere, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent visit with us and other travelers on Trip Advisor. I am glad you had enjoyed your stay with us but it does certainly worry me that you had felt something was “missing” during your stay with us. We are still owned by the same ownership and have been for 13 years. We do truly strive for consistent service to all of our guests. I would love to discuss your comments with you further so I can understand where we can better improve. I can be reached directly at 781-873-3634 or jfiorello@comfortinnboston.com. I look forward to speaking with you regarding this and I promise the next time you stay with us you will receive the Award Winning Service you are used to.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Joe Fiorello- Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Maine
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stayed just one night this visit and were not flying. The location was great for our needs. Having Margaritas on site is always a big plus. We used the pool which was great for our son. Having the breakfast buffet in the morning makes getting up and out so much easier

Green Features: We love the fact that this hotel tries to be environmentally friendly when many places costing much more don't put forth any effort
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our property with us. We are so glad you had enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet in the morning.

We look forward to serving you the next time you visit Boston!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have stayed at many places in the Boston/Revere area. After discovering the Comfort Inn, we have stayed here for every Thanksgiving. It's close to the airport, within a short drive to a T stop, and located on the way up the coast to visit Marblehead and Salem. The staff is courteous. Recently there has been a remodeling of the rooms and they are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. They have also added additional security measures. Pets are welcomed. The Mexican restaurant, Margaritas, is good and the bar, a lively place to get a drink.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our property with other Travelers on Trip Advisor. We are so glad we had made your stay a memorable one and that you continue to return to stay with us every Thanksgiving. We truly appreciate your business!

We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I found this hotel via the internet and when I called, the service was very good. I spent two days at this hotel and I really enjoyed my stay. The shuttle service is offered to the customers at the airport for pick-up and departure. There's a Margarita restaurant at next door with excellent food. The breakfast also is very fine. I was there with my toddler of 12 months and never worried about our comfort at the Comfort Inn and Suites Boston Logan. I will come back again for sure.

1 Thank Myriam J
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. I am so glad to hear that our services were very good for you! We want to thank you for choosing us while you are in the airport area. On behalf of our entire staff we appreciate your business.

Chris Marsh, Interim General Manager
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed November 21, 2013

stayed there one night for the sleep,park & fly package the cards they give you as a key don't even work in the elevator, asked for an other one, it was the same. Worst of all when we came back from our trip we found our vehicules (suv) with broken windows and the security guard hadn't even reported it, all the stuff in the trunk was stolen, went in the hotel to report it and they said that we were the first ones that it happend to, NOT there was two other car with plastics over their windows. WON"T STAY HERE EVER AGAIN!!!

1 Thank LOU1729
ComfortRevere, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay at our property with other travelers on Trip Advisor. I would like to first off start with my sincerest apology about your comment regarding your car. I would love the opportunity to discuss these comments with you in further detail. I can be reached at jfiorello@comfortinnboston.com or my direct line at 781-873-3623.

I look forward to speaking with you regarding this and earning your valued business again in the near future!

Joe Fiorello- Assistant General Manager
Luton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Due to my job I travel a lot and I stay at a lot of different types of hotels. The Comfort Inn and Suites at Boston Logan International Airport has been a real 'find'. I first stayed there with my family on one of the few business trips they were able to accompany me and we found the hotel clean, comfortable and functional. But the highlight were the staff. It is unusual to find all the staff at a hotel so helpful, courteous and friendly - even the transfer driver! I have since stayed there on all my trips out of Boston and recommended it to a number of people who have also had a very positive experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ian R
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. It is wonderful to hear that our staff were so helpful & friendly. On behalf of our entire staff we appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Chris Marsh, Interim General Manager
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Shuttle service sucks........ Waited for 40 minutes to be picked up at the airport. When going back to airport shuttle picked up a flight crew, they had been waiting for 30 minutes and not very happy either. Restaurant next door was good. Rooms were excellent, too bad one bad apple was to spoil the whole trip. When you are only there for one day, you do not want to spend it at the airport.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Cindy W,

I want to first off thank you for sharing your comments regarding your most recent stay at our property with other travelers on Trip Advisor. I would like to apologize about your extended wait time for our shuttle at the airport. This should most certainly not happen and I truly apologize if we fell short during your stay. Your comments are extremely valuable for us to be sure this does not happen again in the future.

I would like to discuss your feedback in further detail. I can be reached at jfiorello@comfortinnboston.com or 781-873-3623.

I look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Joe Fiorello- Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Comfort Inn - Boston
Comfort Inn - Boston
#76 of 83 in Boston

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!