“Perfect place to stay before for early morning Logan flights.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
“Perfect place to stay before for early morning Logan flights.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I and my spouse and my 2 children stayed over before early 6:30 a.m. departure for Europe for my academic conference. This was our 2nd time the 1st being Feb. 2012. Clean, modern rooms and complimentary breakfast and professional staff make this hotel one we will come back to.

• Stayed August 2013
ComfortRevere, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. I'm very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay here with us and took the time to share it with others. We are very excited to have a modern recently renovated hotel and look forward to all of our guests having the same great experience as you!

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Saintfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Good shuttle service rooms spacious modern and clean . Went to book another night 2 weeks later but prices had nearly doubled, supply and demand I expect so if you see at a good price grab it. Had to use the receptionists phone one night as cell phone lost, he wasnt that keen and more or less told me to hurry up as they only had two phones. One mexican resturant next door it was ok otherwise not much else around. Breakfast selection was good. Plenty of airline staff in hotel so must be fine. Would stay again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank pgtips451
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and others. I'm so glad you enjoyed your recent stays with us. As you mentioned our rates are based on availability and can change from one week to the next depending on the area and how busy we are. Compared to most downtown Boston hotels that can be outrageously expensive, we do pride ourselves in consistently offering one of the best values and most competitive rates in the Boston area. I'm glad our front desk was able to assist you when you lost your cell phone and I apologize that you felt our guest service agent was rushing you off the phone. Being such a busy airport hotel the phones rarely stop ringing, but they should have just established a time frame for you to use it ahead of time, so you didn't feel rushed. I'm happy to hear you would choose to stay with us again and if I can assist you with any of your future reservations please call and ask for me and I'd be happy to help!

Kilmarnock
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stayed here on a layover before flying back to Europe. The hotel was clean and well cared for. The staff were efficient and very helpful, including the young lady who called me a taxi. Rooms were of a good size and the services were of a good standard. A small but well used pool on the ground floor for a welcome cool off. The T station linking to downtown Boston is a ten minute walk and can have you in central Boston inside fifteen minutes for a cost of $5 return. The complimentary bus service to Logan Airport was extremely efficient. Staff provided storage for luggage as we were on an evening flight well after check-out time. Would definitely stay here again if visiting Boston.

Room Tip: Arriving around midday we found the little Subway shop close by a good place for a quick snack.
Green Features: Hotel are very environmentally friendly judging from their policies on towels and soaps
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ComfortRevere, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear you had enjoyed your stay and appreciate your valuable comments.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Joe Fiorello- Assistant General Manager
Crown Point, Indiana
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is nice. It's near the airport but the neighborhood seems run down. The rooms were nice and were a nice size but could use a fridge & microwave though. The shuttle comes in use big time. Some of the staff is friendly, particularly David as a GSR. He told us the easiest way to Fenway Park and that was appreciated. If I could change anything, it'd be the breakfast area. There's a nice variety of food- sausage, waffles, bagels, muffins, cereal, yogurt, coffee, juice- but the area gets SUPER crowded. The worst part is that no one tells the guests who have eaten to leave, so they sit there and take up tables for those who need to sit. Taking it to the room to eat is kind of ridiculous.

• Stayed August 2013
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your comments on your stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Katrina Philbin
Towson, Maryland
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed here for business. Excellent room, comfortable bed, and the Mexican place downstairs is good and delivers to rooms. They do a neat environmental thing where they have soap dispensers in the rooms. Hotel is VERY close to Wonderland MBTA station if you drive and shuttle goes to airport MBTA station.

I would like to see a hot tub, especially since your getting travelers who have been in tight seats for hours.

Also, this hotel sits on a divided highway. If your approaching the hotel traveling south, you have to take a round about way back in.

One neat thing they do is Choice Privileges members get a 2pm checkout for free, and you can buy a 6pm checkout for 50 bucks.

Green Features: I was taken back by the fact they didn't offer the usual soap and shampoo but instead it's in a dispenser in the room. I like to take home the soaps. That said, in the end, I came to like it.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate the suggestions and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Katrina Philbin
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family of four recently stayed one night at this hotel while passing through Boston on our way out of the country. Shuttle service was quick and easy, check-in was fine. This is a well-maintained property with a nice lobby featuring coffee all day (at least I presume so). As others have noted, really nothing that I could see within walking distance, so we ate at Margaritas, the on-site restaurant. It was just o.k.; not great but not bad either.
My only complaint was the room itself. I had booked a One-Room Suite with a queen and sofabed, so imagine my surprise when we walk into a standard-sized room with two queens and no discernible space that made it a "suite". I immediately called the lobby to ask what happened to the suite and was told that this was, in fact, considered a suite and that I had actually lucked out because I got two queens instead of a queen and a sofabed. So my "suite" ended up being a tight squeeze for a family of four with a moderate amount of luggage. And, oddly enough, I could not find a safe in the room, but maybe I just missed it. Since we were there for one night, it didn't matter all that much.
Though very disappointed in the size of the room, I must say that it was really quiet (well, except for my husband's snoring but that's another matter). So sleep quality was great, or at least no noise from outside the room.
Breakfast in the lobby was fine, check-out was easy as was the return shuttle to the airport the next day.
Now, I had already booked a room for our return trip (another one night pass-through Boston on our way back into the country) in a similar category hotel and, yes, I booked a suite. However, in the other hotel, our suite turned out to be a real suite with a kitchen, living room and even a separate bedroom with tons of room for a family of four. Because both hotels were similar in price and other amenities, I'd say that the Comfort Inn isn't bad; it's just not the best value available in the airport area based on this experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MadHatterMom
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! I'm very sorry to hear about the confusion with our standard double queen room vs our king or queen suites. Our double queen rooms provide two beds, while our suites provide a bed and a sofa bed. Most families prefer the double queen as it offers two large beds, but not as much living space as you mentioned. The queen suite does have a pullout sofa with a little sitting area, but it is not separated from the bedroom. I'm sorry this was not explained properly to you and if you had wanted a queen suite with the sofa bed and some extra space for you and your family to move around better, we certainly should have been able to provide that for you. Unfortunately, we don't have those kinds of suites you mentioned at the second hotel with full kitchens and separate living areas, but our king suites do have a small fridge and microwave which you can utilize.

In regards to other eating options besides our onsite restaurant Margaritas, we are only 1 mile from Revere Beach "America's first Public Beach," and you can easily walk or take our shuttle to some great restaurants located right on the beach. Hopefully, you'll stay with us again if you're back in Boston and you can experience the various delicious food options available at the beach!

Colorado
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and big the room & lobby was. There was beautiful art in the room of scenes of Boston. The bedding was luxurious. The room was quiet. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs lodging near Logan airport. I purchased the room online (no changes or returns) and got a huge value for the money.

Room Tip: Buy online. There are no returns but chances are you will not change your airline reservation anywa...
Green Features: First time I've been to a hotel that actually recycles! Way to go.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortRevere, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable comments with us as well as other travelers on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your feedback and will use your comments to continue to provide our guests with exceptional and memorable experiences.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Joe Fiorello- Sales Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Quality Inn Revere
#3 of 5 in Revere

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!