Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
TownePlace Suites
$207
$201
1,221 results
All reviewsmexican restaurantmargarita'swafflesevery half hourindoor poolshuttle servicefree shuttlerevere beachcontinental breakfastnext morningan early flightfront desk stafft stationwould stay here againwake up callwould highly recommend this hotelchecking in
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Good clean comfortable hotel, with friendly staff.
Shuttle quickly collected us from the airport and was also useful for trips into Boston via the T station (also good for access to the silverline which takes you to South Station - Amtrak)
Special thanks to Damien & Jesus for their help.
My family enjoyed our stay for a couple of nights to start off our holiday to see family in America.
Good size rooms, good breakfast menu choice, nice pool & gym.
We also stayed again at the end of our holiday, which made the flight back less of a strain as the shuttle only takes 5 minutes.
Service was excellent - Thank you
Matt & Emma

Room Tip: Did not try the spa.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ComfortRevere, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments and sharing them with other guests on Trip Advisor. We pride ourselves on wonderful customer service and we are so glad that is what you had encountered with us. I will be sure to share this wonderful comment with Damien our Front Office Manager and Jesus our Shuttle Driver.

We look forward to serving you again very soon!

Joe Fiorello- Sales Manager

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My son and I were traveling to visit colleges. We stayed at 10 value priced hotels during our trip and this was by far the best of the bunch. I enjoyed my stay at this Comfort Inn so much, that I returned later in the week.

I posted a review earlier in the week, but I wanted to share a few other important points.
1) This hotel does allow pets
2) Although it is outside of the downtown part of the city, the shuttle bus will take you to the train station where you can catch the T for $2.50 each way to downtown Boston, Cambridge, etc. The hotel will give you the phone number and the shuttle will also pick you up from the train station, This is the most convenient way to see Boston.
3) The hotel is freshly remodeled.
4) It is next door to the NECCO (New England Confectionary Company) factory
5) There isn't much within walking distance, so use the onsite restaurant or order pizza to the room if you don't have a car.

Do not hesitate to stay at this Comfort Inn! It is above par compared with other "Choice Hotel" properties and an excellent value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a second trip advisor comment, we truly appreciate your support and time. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I'm all for hotels asking me to leave my towels I don't want replaced hanging up... I'm sure this saves the polar bears... Not to mention, this saves the hotel tons of money on their water bill and detergent costs. Why don't they just be honest about that part?

Anyway, this hotel takes it up another 6 notches. Every sign I saw in the hotel had "made from recycled plastic" written under it. In the shower, there were no little bottles of shampoo or miniature bars of soap... Instead, there are these refillable pumper things attached to the wall of the shower. One labeled "bath gel" the other "shampoo." On the surface, this doesn't sound all that bad. But as I'm using these things, it made me wonder how many other people used them before me... Are they cleaned very well? I don't like having these questions in my head when I'm in a hotel room - let alone standing in the shower... I like to imagine that I'm the first and only person to have ever used this room... Not the case in this hotel. There are reminders everywhere that "you are just a number." There was someone here yesterday and there will be someone else here tomorrow. It's just not comforting.

Anyway, everywhere you go at this property, you are reminded on how you are destroying the planet. Even at breakfast, there are a bunch of different garbage cans for all of your different things. This one is for cups, this one is for plates, this one is for uneaten food, this one is for trash... Enough!

The internet at this hotel was fine, I was able to stream Netflix without any problems.

The breakfast in the morning was pretty sad though. Although the pictures above the garbage cans about what is allowed inside them showed uneaten hot items, I did not see any on the buffet. It was mostly pastries and breads.

Overall, I was very underwhelmed by this hotel. I suppose I shouldn't expected too much, but the crazy "don't waste anything or gloom and doom will befall you" attitude of this hotel made it not a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ComfortRevere, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

I'm very sorry you felt that way about our environmental initiatives. All of our bathroom amenity dispensers are refilled for each and every guest and are cleaned on a regular basis. We also offer standard bottled amenities like shampoo, conditioner, lotion etc... upon request, for those guests who prefer to use them. There is a small sign in the bathroom letting guests know we have them available at the front desk. We have hot scrambled eggs and sausage which are served fresh each day as part of our complimentary buffet breakfast and I'm sorry that you didn't get to enjoy them. We try and offer all of the same services and amenities as any full service hotel in Boston, while also doing anything we can to help lessen the environmental impact of our hotel operation and remaining as “carbon neutral” as possible. Hopefully, this helps clear up some of the issues you had with your stay and we hope you'll give us another try the next time your in Boston!!

Darrell Smith
Director of Sales

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Family had a 5:00 AM flight from Logan and this hotel had everything we needed, especially as we were without a car. Kids enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool, we enjoyed dinner at the attached Margarita's restaurant - where I also met a friend later for drinks and to watch a game. Shuttle to airport took 10 minutes and the staff was extremely and courteous. Room was large and comfortable - even though we got very little sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ComfortRevere, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay at our property with other guests on Trip Advisor. We are so glad you had a memorable stay with us. I will be sure to share this wonderful comment with the rest of our great team.

We truly look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Joe Fiorello- Sales Manager

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here twice for one night stays while on business in the area and was very satisfied with this hotel. The staff was friendly, the rooms were neat, clean and well-appointed. The breakfast was excellent. I can't compare it to any of the other Logan-area hotels, but there's no need to - all my expectations were met.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review on your recent visit with us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon-
Sincerely, Katrina