“GREAT VALUE! Close to city and great price”

Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
San Diego, California
“GREAT VALUE! Close to city and great price”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Just had a great stay here! Special Shout out to Chris Marsh for helping us with everything we needed. I'm definitely going to recommend this place. It is nice to stay at a GREAT hotel and not get nickel and dimed for everything. Great service and appreciated having access to the business center. Has a pool, fitness room, business center, and helpful staff. FREE shuttle to airport!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Trent B
ComfortRevere, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your review about your most recent stay at our property. I am so glad Chris Marsh and all of our staff were able to exceed your expectations. I will be sure to share this comment with our entire team.

We look forward to serving you again in the very near future!

Joe Fiorello- Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed February 18, 2013

If you're in the city, take the T to the airport and call the hotel; they'll pick you up! If you don't, the nearest T stop is a long walk through dark neighborhood. The hotel itself is very nice. The rooms are what you would expect of a Comfort Inn, and the complimentary breakfast was actually quite good.

Room Tip: Call them before check in; they'll pick you up!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Geoff D
ComfortRevere, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. Our Shuttle service is here to serve you 24-Hours a day every 30 minutes. We just ask that you give the hotel a call directly so we know we have a pick up at your specific terminal or at the Airport Train Station. We are so glad you also have a chance to enjoy our delicious complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet.

We hope to serve you again in the near future!

Springfield, VA
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed here on a quick overnight. We were getting in late and getting up early so didn't want to make the late night trek to a hotel near Boston Common (where we really needed to be). Yes, the hotel shuttle picked us up within 10 minutes, but then we looped the airport terminals for another 20 minutes picking up other passengers before we made it to the hotel 30 minutes later. We would have been downtown by then. Nice double queen room. But it was a handicap room so when my daughter took her shower, the bathroom floor was drenched to the point that I slipped and almost fell when I entered it after her shower. Very dangerous. Is this always the way with handicap showers? Bathroom fan didn't work either so bathroom was all fogged up. Typical hot breakfast-eggs , waffles, etc. Front desk did call a taxi for us. Had a hard time getting back to the hotel from the T-stop. Shuttle was a 15 minute wait and then it had to make the airport loop.
My point in all this is - the price was good for Boston area, but not convenient unless you have a lot of time to wait on shuttles and connections to downtown. It is really in Revere and way out away from Boston and unless you have a car, you are dependent on the hotel shuttle or cabs. I even tried to get a cab from the T- stop and none were available. For what I needed, I should have paid the extra 30 bucks and stayed closer in and closer to a T- stop.

Room Tip: Don't take a handicap room unless you really need it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. I sincerely appologize about the issues you had encountered with our shuttle service during your recent stay. We truly strive to make everyone of our guest's stay a memorable one. I appologize we fell short on your recent stay with us. I would love the oppurtunity to speak with you directly to discuss your comments with you further. I can be reached at jfiorello@comfortinnboston.com or directly at 781-873-3634.

I look forward to hearing from you and serving you again in the very near future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 16, 2013

From London came to Boston/ America for the first time. The hotel was amazing and we all loved it! The room was great, loved American tv much more than British tv! The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was very nice. The gym was great, and we used the pool everyday and loved it. The breakfast was free, and extremely well catered for. We made waffles everyday and miss those allot. Staff were incredibly helpful and kind. Amazing value for such an amazing price!! The shuttle bus was very reliable and we used that a lot. Shops close by. Restaurant attached was incredibly nice. We were very surprised with the free hotdogs, and when we asked why they said because we love our customers so much. Thought that was very nice, and would never be done back in England. Would say it has been my favourite hotel I have ever stayed at. Will 100% be going back <3 would definitely recommend to anyone going to Boston. Free wifi and computers. Very easy to get to from Logan airport, and the shuttle takes you to wonderland and airport, for the train. Miss the hotel and Boston very much!! :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Victoria L
Peterborough, New Hampshire
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is where I stay when I have an early flight out of Logan Airport. Basic, and they get it right. Rooms are clean and comfortable. They offer a free breakfast that opens at 4am. My favorite part, is that I could leave my car in their lot FREE for a week during my trip. They provide free shuttle service to and from the airport. What's better than that?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Chris M
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. Just wanted to clarify our parking IS included in our Stay, Park and Fly packages, we do not offer free parking. We value your business and look forward to your next visit with us.

Katrina
Storrs, Connecticut
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hotel is a bit far from Logan airport but a free shuttle is pretty frequent. Make sure to call them when you arrive. Nearest subway station is 15 minutes walk. Otherwise, take the shuttle to the airport and take the subway to wherever. Staff are generally friendly and helpful. Swimming pool is a bit smaller than I expected. Rooms are clean, a bit modern and spacious. Wifi is a bit slow but free. Breakfast is free but doesn't have great variety. Key cards don't work properly most of the time which was a bit frustrating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. I wanted to start by apologizing for any issues you encountered during your visit, we strive to make every one of our guests stay a memorable one so I apologize we fell short. I would love the opportunity to discuss your comments with you further so if you could please contact me at kphilbin@comfortinnboston.com or I can be reached directly at 781-873-3636 that would be appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you-
Katrina Philbin
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Booked the room using points, so I did not expect much since it was in an industrial area north of the airport. We were warmly greeted upon arrival and were recognized as a diamond member. The property was great with updated rooms and lobby. It also has a great Mexican restaurant attached. I would stay here again when we need a place close to Logan or downtown Boston.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your response regarding your stay with us. It's so great to see such positive feedback regarding our terrific team. Thank you for staying with us and I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of our team
Katrina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Comfort Inn - Boston
Comfort Inn - Boston
#76 of 83 in Boston

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!