“Great Hotel, Great Price”

Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Hotel, Great Price”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast every morning. They had a great selection of food; waffles, cereal, eggs, bacon, muffins, etc. Coffee, tea, juices, etc. They shuttle you to the airport or subway free of charge. The rates were excellent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Travel4fun199

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The Hotel was indeed a surprise for its cleanliness.Service was good and the shuttle ran on time and takes you to the subway station. Staff was willing to assist and there is always a coffee and tea free service in the lobby. Good value for money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My stay at this hotel was the only good thing that happened to me that night.

I missed the last flight home out of Logan Airport because the AirTran staff gave my ticket to a standby passenger right in front of my face before the plane left the gate. I was stranded with no where to go and no one I knew who could help me. (By the way, avoid the weekend evening staff at Logan at all costs if you can). Finally I got one AirTran supervisor to give me a hotel voucher, which I used to reserve a room at the Comfort Inn for a lower rate through a third party. The agent gave me the negotiated rate through the phone and I made the reservation with him.

When I got to the hotel, the front desk politely informed me that the agent who made me the reservation was mistaken, that the negotiated rate was higher than what I was told on the phone. The manager, overhearing this, stepped in and insisted that I receive the rate that I was told over the phone. He said it wasn't my fault that the third party agent misheard the number that the hotel gave him. I was immensely grateful, as this was the first bit of kindness and respect I received all night. Everyone who worked there was very kind, and they even offered me a food item from the mini marketplace they had on the first floor because I didn't have any dinner. I couldn't be more grateful because I was paying for everything out of my own pocket.

The room I got was spectacular and spacious. There were a ton of channels available on the TV, and the breakfast in the morning included waffles, other hot food, yogurt, bagels, eggs, and more than enough for everyone.

Not to mentioned, the airport shuttle was the only reason I could get to my flight the next morning without paying for an expensive taxi.

Through and through, the people at this Comfort Inn went above and beyond what I usually experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ComfortRevere, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments about our hotel and the service you experienced! We know that traveling can often be very stressful and we do our best to make sure all of our guests have the same pleasant experience as you. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us and took the time to share it with others.

We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!

Darrell Smith
Director of Sales
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel is clean and comfortable, and fairly convenient for catching an early morning flight from Logan Airport. There is a restaurant attached, which makes it easy to have dinner, and a continental breakfast is included in the price. Shuttle vans run twice/hour back and forth between the airport, you can leave your car parked at the hotel. Perhaps a bit costly for the value, but overall, a pleasant stay and more relaxing not having to worry about getting to the airport (from a distance) during the morning commuter traffic.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Warminster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 26, 2012

If you are planning any type of trip to the Boston area the only place to stay is here at the greatest hotel in the area! All of the staff will make sure that your stay is comfortable and memorable. You are treated like an old friend from the start. As a business traveler this type of treatment is a welcome change from how some of the places I stay treat me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here post cruise. They have multiple shuttles constantly running. Good restaurant conmected to the hotel. We used the shuttle to the airport subway connection. It was a short trip and very easy to get into Boston. Would recommend it if you are looking for a nice moderately priced room with quick access to Boston and Logan Airport.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank E B
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I travel a lot and when I see Comfort Inn on my itinerary, I usually cringe. But I stayed here week ago and this Comfort Inn is well above the average Comfort Inn. Walking in the door was a treat. The lobby is modern and well appointed. Check in was quick and I was off to the room. The room had a king size bed, pullout couch, refrigerator, microwave, and a desk. The room was very clean. In the morning, there was a decent breakfast including hot food, and then I was off to the airport in the shuttle.

The only negative was that I waited 45 minutes for a ride from the airport to the hotel. The hotel told me the shuttle would take 20 minutes and I was standing on the curb the whole time.

I will be back to this hotel in November and I would recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank souixtraveler
ComfortRevere, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel! I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us and took the time to share it with others. We are very proud of our hotel and being a two time Platinum Award Winning hotel within the Comfort Inn brand. We are definitely not your average Comfort Inn as you noticed. I apologize for you having to wait for so long at the airport. No one should ever have to wait that long and we strive to make sure everyone is picked up within 20 minutes, or we will pay for them to take a cab to the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Darrell Smith
Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Comfort Inn - Boston
Comfort Inn - Boston
#76 of 83 in Boston

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!