“Seafood at its Finest”

Palmer River Clam Shack & Dairy
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Rehoboth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I live in Rehoboth and have been driving by Palmer River for months now, watching its progression. We drove by this past weekend and it looked like it was finally up and running! Sadly we was told it would not be opening until next Wednesday, June 11th. However, the owner gave us a tour, an overview of the menu and even let us sample some of the menu items!!!

I have never met such a friendly family! You can tell that they really care about this business and are going to put their all into it.

Now to the food...everything that we tried was AMAZING! We sampled the clam cakes, chowder and even fried clams! Each item that we tried was better than the last!

I can't wait to try the rest of the items on the menu and of course...the ICE CREAM!!!

My husband and I will be back next Wednesday and many times after that!!!

6  Thank Rose M