“Great Chinese Food”

Zeno's II Restaurant Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Rehoboth
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Best Chinese food around! Takeout only available. Good service, good prices with an extensive menu. Call ahead, and your order is ready for pickup in a timely fashion.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Called in (there is no eat-in) an order for Zeno's No. 1 Chicken General Gau's Chicken and it was ready exactly when I was there for pickup. It came with a 1/4 cup of this delicious peach tasting dipping sauce -- at least that's what I tasted. The chicken was oh so tasty but the best was the egg rolls. When I placed the order, I asked the women specifically if they made their own eggs rolls or not. She assured me they were made right there. I ordered two large egg rolls ($4) and they were very large, not one bit greasy, and jammed with vegies and shredded pork. They were fantastic! After eating these two with two packets of soy sauce provided, only had room for about five bites of the General Gau's Chicken. Can't wait for the left overs!

1  Thank sapientia
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Been Going there for 15 years Our number 1

Pick for New years Take out ....Fast , Hot and Delicious ...Staff is Excellent. Never disappointed

Lunch or Dinner... See for yourself

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I love Zeno's, they are fast and the food is great! This has been my favorite Chinese take out since moving to Rehoboth many years ago!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Love this Chinese Food Restaurant! It is down the street from my home, and has the best chicken fingers and white rice! The staff is always pleasant, and ready with a smile! Fast service too! I have never had to wait for my food from them!