“Hardest working people in town!”

Apna Punjab fine indian cuisine
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Rehoboth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: we are 1.8 mile from LA SALETTE ON Rt 118 South
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Hardest working people in town!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I frequent Apna Punjab on a regular basis, at least once a weekend and as often as I can make a buffet as the choices are plenty. two brothers who own the restaurant, manage and cook are a couple of the nicest guys. They also do real home-style cooking and not just the commercial Indian food that you see usually.I think it is well worth going in and occasionally having to wait for my bill because the server is behind. I have never had to wait for my complimentary naan bread or a beverage order.for me, the most important thing is good quality food and polite service- which I always get!

• Visited October 2013

Talent, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian Food Around”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our favorite place to go for Indian food, and would recommend to anyone. Most authentic indian food restaurant that we've visited. Chicken Vindaloo and Dahl Makhani are fabulous. Best vegetarian selections around. Service is engaging and friendly. We will be visiting for years to come.

• Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Who knew? Great Indian food in Rehoboth.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

After watching a cooking show that made making Naan look so easy my husband and decided we must have Indian food! My husband turned to the internet and found a restaurant in Rehoboth to try. The owner assisted us with our selections and made some suggestions of his own. The shrimp appetizer had a fabulous sauce. The lamb dishes were perfect and my husband verb liked the dal (normally not his thing) be sure to try their margaritas with mango

• Visited July 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful first meal at Apna Punjab last night. Everything was tasty, fresh and well prepared. Service was prompt, friendly and a great experience. We were so impressed by the entire experience and will surely be back again. This place is a hidden gem!

• Visited June 2013
“You won't be disappointed”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant in a nice location. Very pleasant ownership/management team. Excellent food. Terrific selection. Very reasonable prices. Atmosphere is a little subdued, but comfortable. You won't be disappointed here. It's a very good quality restaurant. The weekend buffet can't be beat. The food is healthy, too.

• Visited May 2013