“Love it.”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Love it.”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants. I usually sit downstairs, the whole atmosphere is cool. I like the food & all the drinks. There are so many options, I'm often overwhelmed! They don't take reservations & sometimes the host is walking around looking for people when their table is ready, but it's still one of mt favorite places to go. I just wish it was more organized as far as seating but overall it's a great deal and I look forward to going often.

• Visited August 2012

“Dying to go back!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been here many times. Not enough in my opinion. And now it's been a while and we keep wishing to come back for a nice dinner! The drinks and the bar are amazing!! Every meal I have had has been delicious and the service has always been great. One time we had a waitress who wasnt very pleasant.. but maybe she was having a bad night. We were a group of 5 women having a girls night out.. so it might have been a lot for her. All in all this is a restaurant I always suggest to friends!

• Visited February 2012
“Great drinks”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

My wife, another couple, and I had drinks and some apatizers here and liked it a lot. The food was pretty good, the atmosphere is fun and the drinks are great. They make a heck of a Manhattan. I would probably eat here, but I'll definitely come back for a beverage.

Boston, MA
“Yummy cocktails”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Venetian Moon has an extensive drink menu, especially martinis. Everything sounds so delicious, you won't be able to decide! The bar area is very cool, and you definitely won't believe you're in the suburbs. We always go to the downstairs area where the bar is, but there is an upstairs dining room too. Appetizers can be very good or so so. They make small plate pasta dishes that are just the right size and the pasta is homemade and delicious.

Last time we were there, we went right when they opened at 5:00. The host was a little rude and was being picky where we sat in the bar (the whole place was empty). Our server was awful...unfriendly and could care less if we died at the table. We waited so long for her to pick up the credit card to cash out, we finally just left cash and left.

• Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Good food spoiled by rude owner”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The food and service were fair-to-good and deserves a higher rating. However, the hostess/owner was unbelievably rude, not only to me but to my entire party. She basically spoiled the meal for us. She has no business being in the hospitality business if she can not handle customers in a polite way. We will never be going back.

• Visited August 2012