“Exciting, fun new experience.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Trapeze School New York, Beantown
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Came here and tried a trapeze class for the first time back in 2011 when I came to visit my Sister who lives in Boston. I have since been back to visit her about 4-5 times a year and each time we make sure to come do a class at TSNY Beantown. The staff is very friendly, helpful and excited about their job which helps make you excited. My first time there I was able to do a knee hang and even was able to catch it at the end of the class. Each class lasts about 2 hours, you have about 1.5 hours to practice and then you have two chances at the end of the class to catch.

Each time I've gone I've been able to improve my skills and currently have 4 different tricks that I can do. TSNY is located Jordan's furniture store so there is ample parking and also a Fuddruckers if your hungry and an Ice Cream Store for dessert. Would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a new, thrilling experience.

TSNYBeantown, Social Media Maven at Trapeze School New York, Beantown, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experiences flying with us. We're happy to continue to teach you more skills each time you visit and happy to hear that you enjoy that learning process. Fly with you soon!