“Always a wonderful meal!!”
Review of Oye's Restaurant

Oye's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a great restaurant! We try to eat at Oye's at least once a month or so. The variety of food and the atmosphere is one you will crave!! My partner and I usually get the sesame shrimp, which is a delicious dish and the raw bar is a real treat for appetizers! This is a restaurant you should definitely try.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I ate here was a fairly large group of people (12) and had a wonderful dining experience. Not only was the food selection very good, but it was delicious and the service was really good considering the large group. I would eat here again.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Love to stop by for dinner once a week. The food is wonderful and the bartenders more than attentive. A great place to meet up with friends.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We live in Reading and rotate between Mandarin Reading and Oye's for Chineese take-out. Both are very good, and have 'fresh' Chineese food at a reasonable price, with some differencers between the two. We really like the Shrimp with Lobster sauce at Oye's

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I found this amazing place for sushi in Reading, MA. I was new to the area and a friend said I should check this place out. I took three of my friends with me. We went on a Friday night and they had a live jazz band. I booked reservations ahead of time. It is very busy on Friday evenings there. The music was loud, but the sushi was out of this world. My friends were not as experiencecd with different types of sushi, so I got to order. Everything was supremely top-notch. I had a coupon from the Val-pack I got in the mail, so that helped, too.