“BEST hotel experience, ever!”

Courtyard Boston Raynham
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Raynham
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I can't say enough good things about the Courtyard by Marriott in Raynham! The staff was incredible, the room was wonderful.... everything was perfect. I was given two "free" upgrades during the 8 days I stayed there. I left for my drive back to Michigan with new friends. I will definately stay again and recommend this hotel to anyone traveling the area!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 22, 2010

Soooooo we had a wedding in the area. Most of the family stayed at Hampton Inn just up the street but because my dad had Marriott points galore we stayed here instead. Too bad. We booked two rooms, in the same reservation, five months prior to the stay. Were our rooms next to each other?? Nooooo. Makes you wonder why they have connecting rooms. But I shouldn't complain too much about that since my aunt was given rooms on two seperate floors when she checked in. I had hoped to get a balcony and inquired about that but no such luck there either.

The gentlemen checking me in was less than amazing, nothing special about his customer service skills. Perhaps you want to tell people how to find the elevator??? Guess that's asking too much. When I needed directions to the wedding he wasn't very knowledgeable, did look it up online for us, but I had hoped he'd be better educated.

The room was okay, some hair was left on the ceiling in the bathroom, a little unsettling but nothing crazy. My favorite feature was the cabinet built for a fridge...... too bad it was empty. Yeah..... I guess they loan fridges out when available. Interesting.

Breakfast isn't free. Good thing there's a super Walmart next door.

I slept very well, once I figured out how to use the air conditioner. But at 9 am the maid was smashing the vacuum against my door. There went her tip.

My dad is a "silver elite" member with Marriott and, other that the key holder, they did not acknowledge his loyalty in any way, shape of form. They were selling rooms for $179 the night we stayed and that is just crazy to me, we could've been at Hampton cheaper, AND had some free breakfast. If I find myself in the area again that is what I will be doing. The only positives I can mention are close proximity to Walmart & Route 24 and the bed.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kmh2301
Reviewed September 13, 2008

Really enjoyed my stay at this Courtyard ,staff were very friendly and it took about 1 minute to check in,the room was very clean and the bed was very very comfortable,right across the street from the Super Walmart and easy acess to the highway and many restraunts minutes away.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank OLDIESGUY
Reviewed December 30, 2007

This was a nice hotel, the location was convenient and next door to walmart and plenty of places to eat. The hotel staff were in the process of painting rooms, so many doors were open and the hallways smelt of paint. However, once in our room we were not bothered by the odor, and the room was very clean. The front desk staff were very nice, glad to answer questions about the area and overall very pleasant. We would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank disneydreamsnh
Reviewed October 19, 2007

Stayed one night mid-week. Area becoming more built up--more dining options than last time I was there (2 years). Nice amenities in room; pool is tiny. Breakfast spread is nice but not included in room rate.
Not happy I could clearly hear the person in the room above me walking around.
I had a suite and there was a door to adjoin to the room next door. I could hear their cell phone ring and their subsequent conversation!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mizlori
Reviewed September 11, 2007

My wife and I stayed here one night while on our way down to Cape Cod.

Overall this is a strong Courtyard location - that appears recently renovated (the new Marriott bedding, a nice bathroom, new carpeting etc). Internet is free.

I would stay here again while traveling because the hotel is well located to 495 and 24 which are key roads in the area.

We did not eat the bfast (which is not free) - instead picked up something at the Walmart across the street which was easy.

Car is required for this location as the hotel is not in an urban area and nothing really is within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank TravelOGpro
A TripAdvisor Member
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed May 31, 2006

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. Upon arrival we were quickly checked in by the front desk staff. They were very helpfull. The rooms were fantastic, very clean and well stocked. The hotel offers coffee to guests upon arrival in the main foyer area. We also had the breakfest buffett and let me say the quality and variety of food was incredible. At only $8.95 for an adult and $3.95 for children it was an outstanding value.The entire hotel was very clean and the entire staff was very friendly and welcoming. If you happen to forget anything there is a 24 hour Walmart across the street which we found very convienent.

Stayed: May 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raynham
Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater
Courtyard Boston Stoughton
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro

Been to Courtyard Boston Raynham? Share your experiences!