“very comfortable and convenient”

Courtyard Boston Raynham
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Raynham
Orlando, Florida
“very comfortable and convenient”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was visiting Middleboro, Plymouth and Taunton. Hotel is in a great location. Stoneforge Tavern across the street has great food. Hotel is modern, clean, quiet and comfortable. If you forget to pack something Walmart is across the street.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kgale0857
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and had an excellent stay. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy some of the great local restaurants and found our facilities to your liking!
We hope to see you back with us in the very near future!

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Ascutney, Vermont
Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you've ever tried to book an inexpensive room in a decent hotel for Friday night only on Cape Cod in July -- well, it's just not possible. But last Friday I wanted to attend an evening event on the Cape and at least stay in the vicinity afterwards, and not have to drive all the way back to northern New England. So I explored several possible options, including staying in Boston -- a bit too far and too much money; Providence, RI -- again, too much driving, though hotel rates are much lower; and the mostly overlooked small towns of Southeastern Massachusetts. Since I wanted to go to Boston the following day, I chose the last region and used Priceline to find a hotel at the price I wanted. It booked me at the Courtyard Marriott in Raynham, which is just a dot on the map, but less than 40 minutes from the Sagamore Bridge onto the Cape. The hotel, which was mostly booked, was pleasant surprise, especially at under $100.00 (before taxes) for the night. Without Priceline, the room would have run in the neighborhood of $140.00 -- still not unreasonable, but more than I like to pay. It was rated by Priceline at 3.5 and lived up to the rating. We had two queen beds in a clean room, good wi-fi reception at NO additional charge, a nice pool and pleasant lobby area to lounge. Starbucks ran the food concession in the hotel, so that was fine too. So if you're going to the Cape for just a night, especially on a summer weekend, and don't want to pay exorbitant prices, this is a doable option.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JHWaite
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the Raynham Courtyard by Marriott! It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our central location convenient for your travel plans and you were able to enjoy our services and amenities!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back with us very soon!

Bes regards,
Boston, MA
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good, clean hotel. The free Wi-fi was nice. Breakfast can be purchased in the morning and they carry Starbucks coffee. Be advised that there is no safe in the room. Pool was small, but still very nice. Otherwise, very nice polite staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pinkshoes518
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for your positive review of our property, we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and you were able to take advantage of the free wifi, pool and our Bistro! I do apologize if you were at all inconvenienced by not having a safe in your room, for future stays please keep in mind that we do have safes available to all guests at the front desk which you can be easily accessed 24/7.
Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Best Regards,
Northern Cal
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed 2 nights. Hotel was clean (looks renovated) and quiet. Bed was comfortable; water pressure was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Gym was good (a few treadmills in a separated room from weights). Indoor poor with jacuzzi was good to sit in after work out. It had a refrigerator in the room, which was convenient to store food or drinks. Breakfast menu with Starbucks was nice. Overall, an above average Courtyard.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sactokw
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I am also pleased your were able to enjoy many of the hotel ammenities, such as the fitness room, jacuzzi and pool. Our Bistro has been a great addition to the hotel and I am happy you enjoyed the Starbucks. We work hard to ensure all of our guest's needs are met and I appreciate the positive feedback you have provided. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I will start and say that I think that the price I paid was a bit expensive for 3 stars hotel (althought it was a great hotel for its' level). Since I booked this hotel via Priceline I can blame only myself...

Location - it was a great location for our needs. approx. 20-30 min drive from Plymouth. Accross the street you have wallmart, very close to the highway, so it was great.

Staff - the staff was great. We came quite late and our room was ready (including crib and extra towels that we requested).

No breakfast. You do have starbucks in the hotel (and the staff there was great as well).

The room was clean.

We stayed only one night, so there was nothing wrong...(-:

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank akr1_10
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am pleased you enjoyed our property and were able to take advantage of our great location. I am also glad to hear the staff was able to accommodate your needs and you had a great experience.
Although breakfast is not typically included with the room rate, The Bistro has a great variety of breakfast and dinner options along with the Starbucks coffee.
We are looking forward to hosting you for your next trip to the Boston/Raynham area.
We hope to see you soon.
Warmest regards,
Stoughton, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in Rynham for a friends wedding at the Canoe Club in Bridgewater. The rooms was comfortable and the staff was very nice. The hotel has many sitting areas from the lobby to outdoor lounging.

Room Tip: Room 225 had a nice little balcony which many other rooms do not have.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MegLyb
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad to that your stay was enjoyable and that our location was convenient for you. I am pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating. We hope you will consider us when planning your next trip to the Raynham area.
We hope to see you soon,
Teddy Petkova
Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel was very clean and modern. Must of been updated recently.
The cheekiness was a pleasant experience and quite helpful. They even were so
helpful with recommending restaurants in the area.
They sent us to a place right across the street I believe stoneforge and that was just wonderful.
I would give this hotel a five star except no real restaurant.
Some Courtyards have good Bistro restaurants.
Rooms were comfy and nice beds.
Everyone was really nice and friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Summersnuggles
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and had an excellent stay. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear the staff was available to recommend some of the great local restaurants in the area and that you found them helpful. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to enjoy any meals at our Bistro. It is located in the Lobby and is open in the morning for breakfast 6:30am-9:30am and in the evening for dinner at 5pm-10pm. We also have Starbucks coffee available 24 hours a day and a full bar in the evenings. I hope you will get a chance to enjoy it during your next stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Best regards,
Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raynham
Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Fairfield Inn Plymouth Middleboro
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater

Been to Courtyard Boston Raynham? Share your experiences!