Courtyard Boston Raynham
Quality Inn(Raynham)
$88
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater(Bridgewater)(Great Value!)
$170
Rodeway Inn(Brockton)
Quality Inn(Middleboro)
$97
HotelQuickly
All reviewsfront deskshort driving distancechampionship gamecourtyard marriottcape cod areaan enjoyable stayextra towelsthe bed was super comfortabledecent hotelup to datesafe areathe rooms were nicebeautiful lobbyfitness centerclean hotelgillette stadiumpool and hot tub
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel was very clean and modern. Must of been updated recently.
The cheekiness was a pleasant experience and quite helpful. They even were so
helpful with recommending restaurants in the area.
They sent us to a place right across the street I believe stoneforge and that was just wonderful.
I would give this hotel a five star except no real restaurant.
Some Courtyards have good Bistro restaurants.
Rooms were comfy and nice beds.
Everyone was really nice and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Summersnuggles
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and had an excellent stay. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear the staff was available to recommend some of the great local restaurants in the area and that you found them helpful. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to enjoy any meals at our Bistro. It is located in the Lobby and is open in the morning for breakfast 6:30am-9:30am and in the evening for dinner at 5pm-10pm. We also have Starbucks coffee available 24 hours a day and a full bar in the evenings. I hope you will get a chance to enjoy it during your next stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

For what you receive at this hotel, it's excellent! I cannot say enough about the friendly staff. It's probably the most immaculate hotel we have ever stayed at. The only drawbacks for us were the lack of a microwave and fridge in the room as we find these super helpful. The hotel cafe was handy, the food was hot and tasty, and again the servers were top notch. I would recommend it for sure!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad that you had an enjoyable stay and found our staff so helpful. It is great you were able to enjoy our Bistro during your stay . I am sorry you were disappointed in the lack of microwave and refrigerator in your room. We do have refrigerators available upon request at this time and soon they will be available in every room. For a future reference, there is a microwave in the lobby available 24 hours for our guests.We are looking forward to accomodating your next stay at our hotel.
We hope to see you again soon!
Operations Manager

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

A great hotel for a stay in Raynham. Clean, well-appointed room, flat screen tv with HD feed, soft comfortable bed, cool AC, strong wifi siginal in a safe area. The lobby and food area were pleasant and visablly pleasing.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hobomonty
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your excellent review. I am glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and found the room to your liking. We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel.
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Raynham!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while attending a Basketball Tournament. The hotel was clean and looked as though it was recently remodeled. There was an issue with my first room; there was an odor of cigarette smoke. I went down to the front desk to have my room changed; the front desk apologized and changed my room immediately. Before I could remove my luggage from the original room the maintenance person was knocking at door (very efficient). The room was nice, and seemed as though it was also updated. I had a queen size bed and sofa. The room also had a small refrigerator. I would say the bed was not that comfortable, maybe improvement with the mattress and/or higher thread count sheets (updates to one or the other may improve a guest night’s sleep). The hotel was 20 minutes from Foxborough and Wrentham Premium Outlets. There is a Wal-Mart and local restaurant within the plaza. Chain restaurants are also within a 5 minute drive or walk. I would stay at this hotel again due to the proximity to restaurants and shopping. There where families that had stayed at a Marriot in Foxborough which was closer to the event, but stated they had difficulty finding a variety of places to eat without jumping on the highway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CTBballmom
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and our staff was able to assist you in such a timely manner with the inconvenience you experienced at first. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the local area and our services.
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Raynha

In hospitality,

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here as part of my initial landing in Raynham for 7 days. Its a decent business hotel. My checkin was smooth and my request for fridge and a microwave in my room were catered to immediately. The rooms were basic but clean and being the cold winter months, the heating system was good enough for the warmth. The hotel has indoor pool, gym and a bistro which is quite busy during breakfast. Overall a good convenient business hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel with other traveler and providing your feedback about our property! I am pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and you found our services and amenities convenient!
We are looking forward to your next visit with us very soon!
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Raynham!