“A site to see!”

Milk Bottle Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Raynham
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Not only is the Milk Bottle a point of interest for visitors to see when in the area,
but The Milk Bottle serves a very good breakfast. There isn't a heaping bunch of room
for seating under that lid, so "Jim Bob's Family" might not all fit, as well, the regulars
won't give up their seats, while guzzling coffee. Even still, a chair or two opens up
and you can enjoy a delicious breakfast!

1  Thank Craig B

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Enjoyed breakfast here recently with my oldest and best friend. The service was excellent by our waitress; friendly and prompt, and coffee refilled without having to wait. The linguica omelet was amazing...filled with linguica, and home fries good. I grew up in Raynham, but as a child we just went there for ice cream. So glad we came for breakfast after 50 years, and will make this a must do for any subsequent trips to the Area.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit for breakfast and it was good. Aside from being under a milk bottle, the inside is nothing special but there is a good amount of seating and a counter to eat at. Food is typical breakfast with some local flavor - sweetbread and linguica. Mickey Mouse pancake I'm told was good, but my daughter said it was the chocolate chips that made it great. I like my home fries nice and soft and well cooked, but these were a little undercooked for me. All in all though, it was good. Price was very reasonable - under $30 for 4.

1  Thank willy101112
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Not only do I have wonderful childhood memories of this place, but I still love the food to this day. The portions are incredibly large for such a small price. We love this place and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Been a regular at the Milk bottle for 15 years..

Tried both breakfast and lunch meals . Been there when it was packed and when it was slow..Never had an issue with Bad or Cold food.. Actually I burnt my tongue on my Omelet once..The ladies that serve food there are Sweet and Kind..They always ask me for a refill on my coffee.. This place
To me deserves more than 5 stars.. Hospitality goes along way Thanks Girls