“standard franchise steakhouse fare”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Raynham
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 11, 2012

don't expect anything out of the ordinary here. Its a franchise chain and the steaks are not cheap. It's not bad, its just not that good either

Reviewed September 21, 2012

This as a special day for my daughter and I as I had not seen her since dropping her off at college. I stopped by on a sales trip and we ended up here for dinner. The staff was very friendly, the restraunt very clean. We had a nice visit, ordered steaks for dinner. The honey wheat bread came out warm on the inside and the right amount of crispiness on the outside. The salads came and they were very well prepared. Our steak arrived and we both starting eating. After I had a couple bites, there it was, a long black hair. I called over the server and I apologize for not remembering her name. She was very apologetic and took my plate away immediately. She came back and advised a new steak was coming and the manager would be right over. The manager came over and had a quick talk with me, not as apologetic as I would have expected. He was more "standoffish". Regardless, he advised that I would see a modification in my bill. My new steak arrived and with a bit of hesitation, ate dinner. The meal turned out to be very good. After we finished, the server came over and told us that there was no charge for the meals. I was quite surprised as I expected a small discount on the bill and not 100%. I was very pleased and due to that fact, I will certainly come back here for dinner. This restaurant values it's customers and wants them to have an enjoyable visit.

1  Thank Jeffrey L
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

I am a regular diner at this location and the food is as inconsistent as the service. I do have to state the management is very concerned about your experience and is quick to make things right if the food or service is off. Just the other night my family and I ordered our drinks and meals at the same time and our food took forever to come out. After mentioning the long wait to our server the manager came over and comped the kids meals and the app. I do appreciate the jesture and it's what keeps me coming back because I feel they are genuine. However, my expectation for the type of place it is and for the price the service should be better and the food should be more consistent. I don't want comps just good food and service.

1  Thank rpf60
Reviewed July 22, 2012

If your looking for a consistently enjoyable meal this is the place to go. Excellent food at a reasonable price with a comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Friendly staff that was very responsive to our request to move from a booth setting to a table for 4 business associates. The service was quick and the Parmesan Crusted Chicken and sides was delicious.