“Cozy/Friendly Staff”

Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Raynham
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed there over the 4th of July weekend and into the following week. It was a little crowded that weekend, especially at breakfast, but they kept everything stocked. We ran into a few issues that the staff was quick to respond to and did so in a friendly manner. Our son has take medication at certain times of the day and we arrived during a time where he needed his meds, but we didn't have anything to put it in. We asked if they had some yogurt or something left over from breakfast and they gave us 5. We were very grateful for that. The next morning, my daughter slipped and fell in the shower. It was very very slick in there. Luckily she was ok and no damage was done. They gave us a shower mat to put in, but made us sign something saying they weren't liable for damages if we were to get injured using that. Weird, but ok. My husband bought flip flops on a Saturday at the nearby WalMart and that Monday, one of them was missing from our room. We took the sheets off the sofabed and put it nearby where his flip flops were on the floor and I'm thinking housekeeping accidentally picked one of them up by mistake and now it's mysteriously gone. They looked in lost in found, in the laundry room and it has yet to turn up. We've been checking on it everyday. They tell us we will not be reimbursed for that, which I'm not too happy about, but oh well. The front desk staff was still very nice in trying to help us out. One day after hanging out in Boston all day, we had some frozen treats in our freezer from the manager which I thought was very nice.

Other than that, I enjoyed the stayed there. I thought the mattress was a little too firm than what I'd normally like and the pillows collapsed too easily, but I still managed to get some rest. The breakfast had a nice variety and the hot foods were different every day. There was almost always a wait for the waffles, but they were worth the wait.

It was a very good location for what we needed and I can't say enough about the friendly staff. I will try this location first for the next time we visit the area. Thanks for taking care of us while we were there.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Friendly staff, hot breakfast, close to Boston...exercise room has enough for a good workout...there was a pool, but I did not use it...I was even able to get a late check out of 30 minutes when I was rushed to get a workout in the last morning I was there.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Solid, run-of-the-mill Hampton. It's a little bit further away from the city than advertised, but relatively convenient. Front desk (Paula) was very helpful with local info. We visited over the 4th so the rates were a little on the high end during the timeframe. In the end, it's a good ol fashioned Hampton.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We blocked MULTIPLE rooms, and filled all plus some for our wedding. Staff was rude and seemed inconvenienced. Did not even receive a simple THANK YOU for the business we brought them, or even an apology when they clearly made mistakes regarding our reservations. Not to mention the shuttle service was nearly a joke. The only good thing was the condition of the rooms and cleanliness of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Clean hotel room, very comfortable, with nice furnishings. Just wish the drapes would have closed so that I wasn't up at 6am on my first Saturday off in months. Also, breakfast staff could have been a little more helpful and cheery. But hey, it was a free breakfast so what did I expect!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was my second stay - both times to compete in the Patriot Half Iron Triathlon the next day. Right off the highway, quiet and everything was very efficient from the reservations to checkout. Add in the cleanliness, and a nice TV and a decent price - can't beat it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This overall was a great experience staying at the Hampton Inn a Hilton Hotel. I cam e here for my daughter's orientation up in BSU and this seemed to be the most convienent and close Hotel to the College. Overall the accomodations were great and the breakfast was better than expected.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raynham
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Courtyard Boston Raynham
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place

Been to Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton? Share your experiences!