“A gem of a place”

Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Raynham
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We booked this hotel for 5 nights to use as a hub for our sightseeing tour of southern Massachussetts. It was picked for location (about 45 minutes south of Boston and about 30 minutes north of New Bedford) and for price. We weren't looking for luxury because we wouldn't be in the room that much. We were blown away with how nice the place was. Very clean rooms, friendly staff and a really good complementary breakfast buffet. We went to the nearby (5 min,) Stoneforge Tavern restaurant that was recommended by the staff 3 of the 5 nights and just loved it. The other female in our 2 couple group couldn't stop talking about how much she was going to miss that Hampton Inn when we moved on from there.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Being a loyal Diamond member, I sought out a Hilton property in this area and this was the closest I could find to where I had a meeting. The property is in what appeared to be a rather rural area. I did not see many restaurant choices, but I also didn't spend much time looking. The rooms were nice and clean. If you are in this area, this is a fine place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2011

This HAMPTON INN in all aspects is far the best HAPMTON INN i have ever stayed in and i have stayed in a lot of them

Room Tip: Best all rooms very very clean everything
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moe65_11
Reviewed August 4, 2011

The day we arrived we were greeted by a gal named Angie. She asked me to write down every person (including my children) who would be in the room during our stay. When I asked her why, as I was a little concerned to have my children's names written down and given to a stranger, she began a 10 minute tirade in which she was extremely disrespectful. The next morning she left me a page and a half apology letter that also seemed very creepy and weird. When we returned the next day, she greeted us again and asked me if I had received the letter. I told her yes. I really just wanted her to leave me alone as I was on vacation and really didn't want to deal with her anymore (I didn't tell her that, just walked away). That night we had gotten in very late and when we got upstairs, our room had been done but they had left NO towels. The only thing about this hotel that was good was the included breakfast each morning and the breakfast staff who were very nice. Also, the rooms were on the smaller size compared to other hotels we have stayed at.

Room Tip: Breakfast good--rooms small!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Lovemyboysvb
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stay at the Hampton Inn Raynham almost once per month on business trips to the area. The Hampton Inn is your best in this area by a long shot. The staff is exceptional and always goes out of their way to be helpful. The quality of the beds are excellent, and the hotel is very well maintained.

I have also held seminars at the hotel and they do a great job hosting meetings. The health club is quite small, but there is full service health club a 1/2 mile from the hotel. One of the best fine dinning restaurants in the area, the Stoneforge Inn is just around the corner. And of course, there is Dunkin Donuts within 100 yards of the hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank MacAtlantaGa_
Reviewed July 15, 2011

From the time we arrived to the time we left we were extremely satisfied with every aspect. Staff was friendly, efficient and eager to please. Hotel was immaculate! Fitness Center and pool were convenient and had everything that one needed to enjoy the amenity. Breakfast center was packed with choices and kept everything well stocked!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2011

What a treat! One of the nicest Hampton Inn's we've stayed at. Beautifully decorated, clean, spacious rooms, great staff, all for a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raynham
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area
Courtyard Boston Raynham
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven

Been to Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton? Share your experiences!