“Good hotel, but not a very convenient location.”

Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Raynham
GreenLeadersGold level
Toledo, Ohio
“Good hotel, but not a very convenient location.”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Being a loyal Diamond member, I sought out a Hilton property in this area and this was the closest I could find to where I had a meeting. The property is in what appeared to be a rather rural area. I did not see many restaurant choices, but I also didn't spend much time looking. The rooms were nice and clean. If you are in this area, this is a fine place to stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Ajax, Canada
Reviewed August 19, 2011

This HAMPTON INN in all aspects is far the best HAPMTON INN i have ever stayed in and i have stayed in a lot of them

Room Tip: Best all rooms very very clean everything
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank moe65_11
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed August 4, 2011

The day we arrived we were greeted by a gal named Angie. She asked me to write down every person (including my children) who would be in the room during our stay. When I asked her why, as I was a little concerned to have my children's names written down and given to a stranger, she began a 10 minute tirade in which she was extremely disrespectful. The next morning she left me a page and a half apology letter that also seemed very creepy and weird. When we returned the next day, she greeted us again and asked me if I had received the letter. I told her yes. I really just wanted her to leave me alone as I was on vacation and really didn't want to deal with her anymore (I didn't tell her that, just walked away). That night we had gotten in very late and when we got upstairs, our room had been done but they had left NO towels. The only thing about this hotel that was good was the included breakfast each morning and the breakfast staff who were very nice. Also, the rooms were on the smaller size compared to other hotels we have stayed at.

Room Tip: Breakfast good--rooms small!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Lovemyboysvb
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stay at the Hampton Inn Raynham almost once per month on business trips to the area. The Hampton Inn is your best in this area by a long shot. The staff is exceptional and always goes out of their way to be helpful. The quality of the beds are excellent, and the hotel is very well maintained.

I have also held seminars at the hotel and they do a great job hosting meetings. The health club is quite small, but there is full service health club a 1/2 mile from the hotel. One of the best fine dinning restaurants in the area, the Stoneforge Inn is just around the corner. And of course, there is Dunkin Donuts within 100 yards of the hotel!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank MacAtlantaGa_
Long Island, NY
Reviewed July 15, 2011

From the time we arrived to the time we left we were extremely satisfied with every aspect. Staff was friendly, efficient and eager to please. Hotel was immaculate! Fitness Center and pool were convenient and had everything that one needed to enjoy the amenity. Breakfast center was packed with choices and kept everything well stocked!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2011

What a treat! One of the nicest Hampton Inn's we've stayed at. Beautifully decorated, clean, spacious rooms, great staff, all for a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2011
Mass USA
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I went to the Hampton Inn with son (18) Nephew (14) and Neice (10) for the night just to get away and have some bonding time. The inside of the lobby/breakfast area is extremely nicely decorated. Front desk staff where helpful. Room was clean, nice decor and beds are very comfie. Breakfast was very nice with a variety of selections. Only down side would be the tile in the pool area. It is extremely slippery. Kids slipped numerous times. Thankfully noone was hurt but a diffrent textures added to the tiles would be helpful. Overall a great experience!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Anniebell61
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raynham
Courtyard Boston Raynham
Fairfield Inn Plymouth Middleboro
Middleboro Inn
Middleboro Inn
#3 of 4 in Middleboro

Been to Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton? Share your experiences!