“Great for a business meeting”
Review of Stoneforge

Stoneforge
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Raynham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This restaurant is one of the few choices for a high quality meal and an atmosphere conducive for business. My boss and I took a valued supplier to the Stoneforge for a pre-meeting meeting.
The service was great and each of us enjoyed the food. I had the scallops which were prepared superbly. The sautéed spinach was very flavorful and the greens in the salad we fresh.
I would recommend the Stoneforge for a quality meal in an “upper scale casual” setting. They have three course meal specials for under $30.00 that I will try next time.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is probably the best place to eat in the immediate shopping area. (Other nearby options include fast food and various 'Tipsy MacStaggers' (aka Applebee's, etc)

Nothing stellar here but the Stone forge has a decent beer selection and a pretty good bar food menu. I often order the seafood chowder and crab cakes. They have some interesting pizza selections.

While the food is a solid B the service is sloooooow. On various visits I've had to track down my server to get a check or drink refill.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We ordered take out for dinner. Greek salad with grilled shrimp and the chicken, broccoli, and ziti. The salad was pretty good. Not too much feta but enough, and the feta wasn't overly salty. Plenty of kalamata olives, pepperoncinis, tomatoes, and red onion. The lettuce was iceberg and a bit wilted. The dressing was good but could've used a bit more mint. The shrimp were 26/30 and cooked perfectly. I would order this salad again and I'm a bit picky about Greek salads. The pasta dish had great flavor with a rich creamy alfredo sauce. The cons to this dish were over cooked chicken, pasta and broccoli. The chicken was a bit dry and the ziti and broccoli were not al dente and somewhat mushy. The loaf of bread that came with our meal was fantastic. This place has good food for the area but can't compete with a higher end restaurant. We spent $31 for the 2 dishes.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Food and Service were excellent both time we have been there. We will definitely return. I attended a wedding there a few years ago, and it was also impeccable attentive service and great food.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have moved from the area, so do not get there as often asin the past. Too bad, seafood is excellant as are the steak tips and the fries. Bar staff is very attentive.