“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Stoneforge

Stoneforge
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Raynham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Cod
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have moved from the area, so do not get there as often asin the past. Too bad, seafood is excellant as are the steak tips and the fries. Bar staff is very attentive.

Visited October 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Poor service, ok food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was looking forward to trying this place out and have to say I was disappointed. We sat at the bar on the tavern side which looked promising. The restaurant is beautiful, the bartender served us fairly quickly. It went downhill from there. We ordered a turkey club and a cheeseburger club. Simple right? Apparently not. We waited over a half an hour! I looked over at the kitchen to see one of the plates just sitting there for at least 10 minutes. When they finally arrived, mine was luke warm (apparently the one sitting there) which is weird because I ordered the burger. While we were waiting I did comment to my bf in front of a bar manager that I wasn't impressed with the place. It wasn't that crowded and I wondered if they were this slow when there weren't that many people, what are they like when it's crowded? The meal arrived and they dumped my fries all over my sandwich. I hope this isn't there normal presentation cause it seemed odd to have to dig for your meal. The fries were good, the sandwich ok, I'm sure it would have been good hot and half of the bread was burned. After the complaint the two bartenders pretty much avoided us. I hope this wasn't the norm cause I've heard good things about the place.

• Visited April 2013
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Business trip”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Loved this restaurant. It was warm and cosy and the staff were great explaining the extensive menu. Visited here a couple of times with business colleagues and really enjoyed the food. The salads are lovely. Great atmosphere.

Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“3 may be generous but”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

There are some very good things about the place like the apps, the bar, the atmosphere, the people. We like the outdoor fire...maybe it is because the place is so nice that we expect more out of the food. It doesn't suck but out with 2 other couples and $110 later (couple drinks each and dessert...) we felt a little under whelmed. There are somegreat menu items and like I said, it doesn't suck but they do seem to struggle with steaks. We do seem to have better luck at the Easton location.

• Visited February 2013
Somerset, MA
“Publick House - Very good experience, nice atmosphere, delicious food - a bit pricey”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Valentine's weekend - We made reservations in their beautiful dining room with intimate seating. By the time we left there were many people waiting. I recommend making reservations. The entertainment/musician was playing guitar which provided a nice atmosphere... live background music, on the quieter side with no singing. There is a wide variety of food choices & unique pairings - more upscale than the pub side - which is why prices are more $20+ for entrees. The food presentation is wonderful & the flavors delicious. Service was attentive without smothering - we had everything we needed, as we needed it. Dress is more formal than the pub, although some patrons were in jeans & sweaters. Overall it was a great evening for a special night out as a couple. It was worth the extra expense for a more upscale dinner experience. We would recommend Stoneforge Publick House.

• Visited February 2013