“Good food, service needs a tweeking”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #13 of 54 Restaurants in Raynham
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Love the food! But the behind the counter process needs improvement. To start my cashier told me she couldn't look up my Panera account using my phone number, I needed my card. I asked her to try anyway and surprise, surprise! She found it! Then the woman making the drinks made me two green ice teas rather then the one I ordered. The man behind the counter putting the sandwiches together looked like there were a million other places he'd rather be then at work. Slamming things around and not moving particular fast considering the line of people waiting. I'm sure his attitude had a lot to do with the fact he was the only one back there. A little help would of made the line shorter and his attitude a bit better. Management needs to take a look at a few critical things to make this a better experience for the customer.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I did not get what I ordered, and they were not happy about fixing it. The girl taking orders during lunch was extremely rude. Very poor place to go

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Allways been greated with a smile! Everything is fresh, from pastrys, bagels to soups and sandwiches, Great coffee made by you! try it you'll love it!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We like the food at Panera very much, but boy is their process for putting orders together correctly a flawed mess! Since this location opened we've had missing and incorrect sandwiches and sides, salad instead of sandwiches, sandwiches instead of salads, and just about every other problem under the sun. While the constant errors are inexcusable, it is at least somewhat fixable when you are dining there, but if we get takeout we have to unpack our entire purchase before we leave the store because they can't be trusted to get it right on their own.

Our terrible experience there last night was the last straw. We won't be going back to Panera in Raynham any time soon, which is a shame because the food itself is quite good. :(